• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Smiths Appreciation Thread

G

ironically Morrissey would think you lot are a bunch of dinnermashers

I don’t give a shit, dude!

1664423573040.png

G

And when I'm lying in my bed
I think about life
And I think about death
And neither one particularly appeals to me

*sniff*

[MEDIA=youtube]k_zwxCp8Blc[/MEDIA]

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Great FAWKIN band, almost no bad songs in their discography, love their b-sides just as much as their main output, most bands would have killed to have written songs like this, for The Smiths they are just the b-sides.

G

The Smiths, The Clash, The Cure, The Libertines saw me through my poseur student years, after the garage/jungle clubbing late teen years and rock/grunge early teens and before I joined the working world and lost touch with music.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I don't believe that AC Green was a virgin during his laker years...that was all a work to cover up him probably being a closet boy fucker

however I firmly believe that Morrissey is a tried and true asexual because Morrissey is too good for sex. there is no work there

He knows that people are absolute rubbish