• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Slobsinsons are on yet another trip

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Yeah, this whole narrative of food deserts doesn't make sense to me. I would like to know one area in this country where you can't buy apples and carrots, but you can buy McDonalds.
Detroit.
Not even New Orleans is a food desert. Thanks to liberal whites colonizing from Uptown and the Garden District to areas like Tremé and Bienville no one is technically more than a 15 minute drive from a grocery store in New Orleans, so it’s not a food desert. Plus East New Orleans aka the Ninth Ward borders Chalmette and Belle Chasse both of which have plenty of grocery stores.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
E8B422EE-E59A-4207-B059-81E4B6F2363A.jpeg

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Niggers in DC bitch about this all the time. Washington fucking DC, the capital of the US and they act like they can’t get food.

What they never mention, of course, is that the stores that were there closed because of rampant shoplifting and inability to find dependable employees. Despite all kinds of handouts no one will open a store across the river because it’s a guaranteed money loser. And that is Whitey’s fault of course.
The net worth of tbe people interviewed for that movie is easily over a billion dollars. You'd think they could pool some money together open a few vegetable stands in the ghetto and solve the problem.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
The spending spree continues. Who the fuck goes to Chicago, anyways?

View attachment 12056
That sounds awful. How about we do THING, only it's DRUNK THING?! LOL!! Of course Pat likes it as it meshes well with his "alcoholic warrior poet" rpg character.

Anyway I bet the actors are really drinking water like those LIAR WHORES at Coyote Ugly.

Last edited: