• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Slobsinsons are on yet another trip

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
The spending spree continues. Who the fuck goes to Chicago, anyways?

Screenshot_20211107-142850__01.jpg

G

HA! Drunk Shakespeare was almost popular in Boston literally 6-7 years ago. I'm stunned these are still operating after quarantine.

Once again, A Pigiot Abroad reveals what an uncultured swine he is by patronizingly tweeting unsolicited recommendations to places anybody with a clue wouldn't give a shit about.

G

Either he has a ton of money that we don't know about and will have no problem paying Quasi, or he is deliberately running up credit cards/draining bank accounts so that he can declare bankruptcy to get out of it - in which case he's gonna be in big trouble. There is no option C.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
he is deliberately running up credit cards/draining bank accounts so that he can declare bankruptcy to get out of it

New phones, Costa Rica, New attic gym, new mattress, new furniture, and now a second trip in two months, right after losing a judgement and being on the hook for paying back the sfwa for a failed suit. Would be an awfully big coincidence.