• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The sinks of Hildy

G

Those sinks ain’t shit.
Indian toilets are better than those.
Let's rate them, one offset sink that is inlayed and should have been a double, 2 pedestal for the pedo, that are cheap, another Menards vanity sink combo that goes for 80 bucks on sale and the last one is a cheap bowl on a formica topped laminate counter. His sinks are pretty ghetto except the inlayed one.

G

The laundry room sink DOES NOT COUNT
I know that but he claimed 7, I found 5, I think Dan's rules were clear, no kitchen sinks. I included his double bloodletting sink as 6-7. Hildy has to drain the victims somewhere so in a way these are his most used sinks. He also dumps the mop water after he cleans up Carries explosive liquid shits, in those sinks.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
It's built in 1932 it isn't a McMansion. There's likely a dungeon where a morphine addicted Standard Oil Executive from the 30's tortured flappers to death and raped them with voltage dildos made of iron. Eric now uses the room and tools on the future pepperoni.

So this is where Lyle Talbot held his sex parties.