• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The sinks of Hildy

G

Child sex predator @NormsGhost AKA Eric Hildeman said he had more bathroom sinks that podcast Chad Dan, he lied, he has 5 bathroom sinks, did he count his slop sinks where he drains the bodies? Tell us Eric, why did you lie and what does a barren couple composed of a blue haired rotted under carriage dyke and a fedora wearig pedophile need 6 bedrooms for? Are you planning on foster kids to rape?
1500x1000a.jpeg
142_MRD10637519_31_1601957782.jpeg
142_MRD10637519_28_1601957782.jpeg
142_MRD10637519_26_1601957781.jpeg
142_MRD10637519_23_1601957781.jpeg
142_MRD10637519_20_1601957780.jpeg

G

I don’t understand 4000 square feet for 2 people. Get a non-McMansion with character for less money.

Eric’s married to a woman with a broken ass.
It's built in 1932 it isn't a McMansion. There's likely a dungeon where a morphine addicted Standard Oil Executive from the 30's tortured flappers to death and raped them with voltage dildos made of iron. Eric now uses the room and tools on the future pepperoni.

G

I hate those long toilets. I call them banana seat toilets. My grandparents had one and every time I sat on the thing the head of my pecker would dunk in the water and I'm not rocking an Opie sized piece. I'd have to hold my dick all weird while I was shitting.
That's to catch all of Carries spray, she shits out like windex bottle dialed to mist only at 100mph and somewhat chunkie. On regular bowls the spray goes all up the back and out of the bowl onto the tank.

Also if your grandparents had it, your granfather's old man balls which were like 2 metal eggs in bubble gum must have just floated when he took a dump, brotherman.

G

That Hildys place? All jokes aside it’s a lot better than I thought it would be.
They used his dead parent's money I assume. He works in one of maybe 10 accounting firms or something similar in this town called Pleasant Prairie which is in Wisconsin. His house is Illinois. In other words he "crosses state lines" to go to a place near Kenosha, daily, he crosses state lines that sick fuck.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Being a fag i have a lot of questions about how this place is designed. Cumias home looked better…
Why is there a chandelier in the bathroom? Why is the toilet under the sink counter? What if someone needs to do work on the inside of the toilet (where the plug is, forgot what its called)?
This one is just an eyesore but nothing functionally wrong. Although that is a small sink.
I really take Florida for granted. Wow is this a piece of shit. It looks like part of a parking garage converted into a home. The only thing modern here are the washer and dryer. Very weird basement. Perfect for raping kids, although the exposed pipes means one could easily break them in an attempt to escape.
This one is actually normal
A fucking eye sore
This one is fine

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I hate those long toilets. I call them banana seat toilets. My grandparents had one and every time I sat on the thing the head of my pecker would dunk in the water and I'm not rocking an Opie sized piece. I'd have to hold my dick all weird while I was shitting.
Abe, I'm a man with saggy balls. I feel your pain. I have to hold my balls up and to the side of my cock so they don't drop into the toilet water. I once accidentally swirlied my balls at Philadelphia International Airport. Also, this Hildy guy seems to want to fuck kids.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
How does a round bowl solve this problem?

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
It's built in 1932 it isn't a McMansion. There's likely a dungeon where a morphine addicted Standard Oil Executive from the 30's tortured flappers to death and raped them with voltage dildos made of iron. Eric now uses the room and tools on the future pepperoni.
That kind of history really adds to the value of one’s home. It’s like being on the historic register.