• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The SFWA Pedo Agenda Out In The Open

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I had a Masterclass subscription and a few months after I started it they started with these diversity types. I canceled. It, like everything else, is a cesspool.
Yep. I liked Masterclass when it was Herzog teaching movies and such. Now it's full of woke losers and freakshows of marginal talent or use.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
The Japanese were really emasculated from losing WWII. That's really where it comes from. Even things like Godzilla represent nuclear bombs.
But where does the love of watching schoolgirls in a cat outfit get fucked 30 inches deep in every hole by a tentacle monster fit in?

Forum Clout
ngl writing "High school girl in the crusades" manga with provocative pictures is weird too. Not as weird as sfwa creeps obviously but still weird.

It really wasn't provocative. It's PG. I copy pasta'd every anime trope I possibly could into 22 pages, and if you go to any manga section of any bookstore literally every protagonist is a high school girl. It's parody because my main graphic novel, DEUS VULT, is about a strong male lead and is a very western-style comic. So flipping the script and doing the opposite as parody is not, as the SJWs would make, a "Strong female lead", the opposite would be a helpless girl in the crusades who has to navigate through it.

It's annoying that everyone looks at stuff and over-sexualizes things in their heads.

And yes, the tentacle demon in the middle of Jerusalem obviously is an intentional representations which you can make your own conclusions on.

G

It really wasn't provocative. It's PG. I copy pasta'd every anime trope I possibly could into 22 pages, and if you go to any manga section of any bookstore literally every protagonist is a high school girl. It's parody because my main graphic novel, DEUS VULT, is about a strong male lead and is a very western-style comic. So flipping the script and doing the opposite as parody is not, as the SJWs would make, a "Strong female lead", the opposite would be a helpless girl in the crusades who has to navigate through it.

It's annoying that everyone looks at stuff and over-sexualizes things in their heads.

And yes, the tentacle demon in the middle of Jerusalem obviously is an intentional representations which you can make your own conclusions on.
R@ygold should have used this as his defence.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I hope one day he/they can get his/their blue check mark so he/they can feel seen.
1648665060567.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I hope one day he/they can get his/their blue check mark so he/they can feel seen.
I don’t think his friend is the type who needs a checkmark. See he’s already had it once and it’s much better to just see him bloviate and cry on Twitter about not having it anymore.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
She should go back to being concerned about tightening Scarlett O'Hara's corset.

Forum Clout

27884-c90372a04884869bdd82dc9e375e0eae.jpg