• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Royal Family is bullshit but I can’t bring myself to agree with a fat bum from Milwaukee

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Just like we dont like hearing people from other countries try to dictate our laws, I think pat should shut the fuck up. He isnt effected by what englands policies are nor is he from there or lived there. Im sick of these people like Joe and Pat that think they can solve all the worlds problems by tweeting from their couch and neither of them actually do anything physically to help what they are bitching about. Its just crying on the internet while being drunk,fat, and scared.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Even before the more recent stuff Americans have had a weird interest in the royals. They are mostly just a weird thing in the background in the UK but you'll get American superfans of it all.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
The way the grand old bag fucked Charles over when he wanted to Marry Camilla in 1972, and the way she’s continued to treat him like some kind of jerkoff, he kinda deserves the throne for putting up with her bullshit for the last 70 years. Imagine someone who’s continually meddled in your life after not really raising you at all just won’t fucking die, and has stopped you from being the head of your family for 70 years.

G

Ugh imagine being forced to serve on a warship with crybully Pat. "Actually child, the deck guns are a very inefficient design. I happen to design fictional space ships and build models so I think I know a few things about destroyers." You could never get away from him either.
He'd be the ship's "Jonah" and their luck wouldn't get better until he tossed himself into the ocean.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Ugh imagine being forced to serve on a warship with crybully Pat. "Actually child, the deck guns are a very inefficient design. I happen to design fictional space ships and build models so I think I know a few things about destroyers." You could never get away from him either.
"Go swab the poop deck, Tomlinson."

"Yes, sir."

G

The way the grand old bag fucked Charles over when he wanted to Marry Camilla in 1972, and the way she’s continued to treat him like some kind of jerkoff, he kinda deserves the throne for putting up with her bullshit for the last 70 years. Imagine someone who’s continually meddled in your life after not really raising you at all just won’t fucking die, and has stopped you from being the head of your family for 70 years.
He's going to be awful though. The modern British monarch's main job is to shut the fuck up and never give away what they think about anything publicly, so as to stay completely politically neutral. They're the head of state but really have no power and are mostly symbolic. The queen has been fantastic in this regard. Charles has never been able to shut his mouth, mostly about the environment. He thinks his opinion is too important for people to miss out on. He's a bit like Fat in that regard.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
He's going to be awful though. The modern British monarch's main job is to shut the fuck up and never give away what they think about anything publicly, so as to stay completely politically neutral. They're the head of state but really have no power and are mostly symbolic. The queen has been fantastic in this regard. Charles has never been able to shut his mouth, mostly about the environment. He thinks his opinion is too important for people to miss out on. He's a bit like Fat in that regard.
I can't wait to have a King who is on record as wanting to be a box of tampons for Camilla the horse faced

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
The old Spider Memos.
There seems to be two views of Charles in the UK.

The meddling literal silver spoon rich kid who’s out of touch with the common man.

Or the particularly charming bloke who has impeccable manners and is still out of touch, but only because he’s been kept out of touch by design.

Most people who have met Charles are even split on those opinions. Half the people who meet him seem to think he’s nice but out of touch, and the other half think he’s the most common of royals and understands everything they go through.

Evidently if Charles is somewhere with a Garden he’ll talk about the plants and if afforded the opportunity he’ll join in on the actual work of gardening. Which I find fascinating, it’s like that’s the only thing he shares in common with the people he will rule over, is he actually likes gardening.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I can't wait to have a King who is on record as wanting to be a box of tampons for Camilla the horse faced
I like Charles’ devotion to the broad. I kinda admire him for that. Wanting to be a tampon must be like the top of the devotion ladder. Camilla must have a puss like a smooth velvety glove.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
yeah, Charles swooped-in to the COP26 environmental summit on a private jet to talk about corporate/martial measures.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Doesn't Charles think homeopathy is real? The Queen is holding out in the hope she can pass the crown to William because she knows she raised a faggot son.