• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The reviews from the moo cruise are in…

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
76ac00517fe824ae9a44176a2f5c81a5.jpg

"I'm afraid I cannot honor your request. Queen is indubitably a good band, guv'nah, but I rather favor Neil Diamond. Now, where did I put that plectrum?"

Forum Clout
Just pointing out the obvious.

Homo Joe cut up a notebook with scissors and literally asked people to write down their thanks. 'Oh by the way, it would help me big time if you include your name and cabin number'. They all appear to be written with the same pen, too.
Now that you mention it, yeah, they do look like they were all written with the same pen. And why are they all little, sloppily cut pieces of paper? Did Joe cut up a bunch of notebook paper slips, and leave a stack of them next to a tip jar kind of thing, then ask people to fill them out? Did he maybe think they'd be useful ammunition if he had any kind of dispute with management? Because why would he care about the cabin numbers, unless he felt he had to prove the reviews were real?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Now that you mention it, yeah, they do look like they were all written with the same pen. And why are they all little, sloppily cut pieces of paper? Did Joe cut up a bunch of notebook paper slips, and leave a stack of them next to a tip jar kind of thing, then ask people to fill them out? Did he maybe think they'd be useful ammunition if he had any kind of dispute with management? Because why would he care about the cabin numbers, unless he felt he had to prove the reviews were real?
review bombing joe will always be a favorite pastime of mine, that being said quite glad we all held off doing while Moo was boating, gave us gems like this