• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Reddit rascals catch Patrick in another lie

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
He's flat-out just moving into the attic. He and Niki aren't co-habitating at all anymore.
It started with the gym, then bit by bit, every thing he does (including his writing and tweeting on the desktop) got hiked up there. I wonder what excuse she uses to keep pushing him to move his passions and hobbies, and him along with them, out of her sight. Maybe after one too many drunken rages he's kind of beholden to her and she pushes that as a middle ground before flat out leaving

She already left you in her mind and heart, Pat. Just like your daughter.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
F143A2A0-67BB-4004-BA65-A11581995F47.jpeg

I'm no expert fighter like Patrick claims to be, but I've been in my fair share of strip mall dojos and boxing gyms. These kinds of bags are for kids. As you can see, its even height adjustable for the shorter tots. Like Admin said, it's not a kick bag, that'd be fucking retarded if he is using as one. These are soft and plushy, and very light weight. If you were training serious kicks on this thing you'd topple it over every time. Real kick bags go lower, and are heavier. And are suspended by chains from the ceiling.

Patrick bought this because it was cheap, and he thought it would look good in his social media pictures.

G

He’s obviously never been in a fight, other than maybe being on the wrong end of a beatdown, but a boxer without a wrestling background would be hapless in a street fight. Just throw a single leg shot on him and watch him try to “clinch” lmao. Boxing is retarded.

So I've seen people on the internet say if you can do only one, do BJJ. But I don't know that BJJ/wrestling would be the best skill for a street fight. I see the benefit in knowing how to fight on the ground, because a lot of fights end up on the ground. But I feel like Muay Thai/boxing might be better overall because no matter what, there's always striking involved. The way things are nowadays, I'd be afraid to be on the ground in a fight because there's probably at least a 50/50 chance someone is going to sucker punch/kick you while you're on top of someone fighting. I feel like I'd rather be good at striking/defense instead of BJJ but I could be dead wrong.