• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Reddit rascals catch Patrick in another lie

G

Found on Reddit r/all...

Screenshot_20211102-162202_textPlus.jpg
F143A2A0-67BB-4004-BA65-A11581995F47.jpeg

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I hope he responds.

But absent a response, he is literally incapable of agreeing with anything that us atalkers say.

Will you state something that he believes is a fact, and see what he says? Maybe, "All kidding aside, FirstName LastName is a very creative name for a science fiction character, would you agree, or am I wrong again?"

Forum Clout
You'd think mentally ill people would come up with more creative delusions. Like bams_seed thinking that CVS has infrared cameras that can tell if she's on her period, that's some primo delusions right there.

Being so mentally ill, we delude ourselves into believing... that Patrick has a computer in his attic. That he signed away parental rights to his daughter. That he lost a lawsuit. That he's fat. Clearly we must be craaaaaaaaazy if we look at a picture of his attic and see a computer.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
You'd think mentally ill people would come up with more creative delusions. Like bams_seed thinking that CVS has infrared cameras that can tell if she's on her period, that's some primo delusions right there.

Being so mentally ill, we delude ourselves into believing... that Patrick has a computer in his attic. That he signed away parental rights to his daughter. That he lost a lawsuit. That he's fat. Clearly we must be craaaaaaaaazy if we look at a picture of his attic and see a computer.
aha that was a good one i forgot about it. i heard a woman say "she's only wearing a tampon, no underwear" and freaked the fuck out

Forum Clout
Did he actually say that? Wow, more proof he's never actually been in a fight.
He’s obviously never been in a fight, other than maybe being on the wrong end of a beatdown, but a boxer without a wrestling background would be hapless in a street fight. Just throw a single leg shot on him and watch him try to “clinch” lmao. Boxing is retarded.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I mean its a rock paper scissors thing. Shoot on someone with even 6 weeks of muay thai and you catch a knee to the face unless you also have an mma wrestling base.
If it’s just random street fighting people at bars it’s probably better to just have some fundamental boxing knowledge. How to throw a punch without breaking your hand, how to take a punch without freaking out and being defenceless.

anyone who’s done any kind of combat training at all can see when someone sort of moves like they know what they’re doing. Patrick is built like a skinny fat pig and moves like the Star Wars kid in his garage.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Did he actually say that? Wow, more proof he's never actually been in a fight.
boxing is about the single most applicable martial art for an actual fight. just being able to throw a solid punch and use footwork puts you ahead of most of the idiots out there who just swing wildly

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There's no way he's actually hitting that dummy. I have one in my basement, there's nowhere near enough room for it. They move a little with every punch. Unless Noodle Arms really does punch like that much of a bitch.
Unless he’s stood directly in front of it and only hitting it at one angle, stopping to bring it back into line after each strike

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He’s obviously never been in a fight, other than maybe being on the wrong end of a beatdown, but a boxer without a wrestling background would be hapless in a street fight. Just throw a single leg shot on him and watch him try to “clinch” lmao. Boxing is retarded.
Just because boxing doesn't involve takedowns doesn't mean a boxer wouldn't be able to stop a takedown attempt. That's like saying a wrestler would be helpless in a fight, because all you have to do is keep a low center of gravity and let them to punch you in the face until they get exhausted and pass out, since their wrestling background prevent them from doing any damage with their punches.

The reality is, any elite athlete who trains competitively in a combat sport would fuck up any civilian who is similar in size.