• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Ralphie May Memorial Award (Comedy Dead Pool)

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
I could see Zac going soon. He is so fat now and I think he still does blow and stuff.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Ari Shaffir. I hope dies.
Joey Diaz. I hope dies.
Ron White
Pat Cooper
Doug Stanhope

G

Ari Shaffir. I hope dies.
Joey Diaz. I hope dies.
Ron White
Pat Cooper
Doug Stanhope
Stanhope is basically a goner at this point. Pat Cooper is literally approaching George Burns territory so that’s an easy one.

Ron White gets missed out on because he hangs out with those redneck comedy assholes but he’s actually got some pretty good specials

‘They Call Mr Tater Salad’ [MEDIA=youtube]ZiVWv_mbCZg[/MEDIA]

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
It's a tough one. There's the ones I think will die and my wishlist.

1. Zac Amico is still kinda young but he's definitely heading down multiple paths to early death.
2. Rich Vos dying would make for excellent Vos rolls.
3. Keith Robinson is due.
4. Billy Connolly is living on borrowed time.
5. Bob Newhart is like shooting fish in a barrel at this point.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Newhart, Cooper and my boy Connolly are saints on Earth. Keep them going, Based God.

The list is easy:

1. Joey Diaz (I hate this fuckers guts and I'll fly to America just to piss on his grave... And maybe perform at Hooligans)

2. Pete Davidson (self mutilation and Kratom overdose)

3. Bert Kreischer (anyone with that much subcutaneous gut fat doesn't have long)

4. Stavros (He bugs me)

5. Jim Norton (Suicide from loneliness, won't even get a mention on the news)

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Artie is gonna outlive all of them. Just one of life’s ironies. We can look forward to Opie interviewing Artie for a retrospective on all those lost.

I'm going to say the same about Blobby Kelly. The guy is a fucking tank. He was more fragile when he was thin. "I broke me knee man!"

He's going to be the Ernest Borgnine of comedy. Never loses weight and just lives forever.