• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Quasi Interview - What would you like to know?

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
Interview drops (gay) Easter weekend. Sunday 8pm PST (felony time initials).
Reveal will be released here as an mp3 and a stream of it YT. No video footage (I'm into footage lately :image_9248:) obviously. Chat will be open.

Our links have yet to reveal themselves.

Be there or be square. Are we square?! :image_9249:

(Dan, references)

Is this fake?

No.

Or is it?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I keep forgetting shit. Sql will likely be around forever. Learn sql at a basic level at least. You'll likely be working with databases everywhere. You'll lprobably be hitting mssql from. C#. Learn fucking sql it's never going away.
I will be responsible for developing a database for a cultural institution thanks to a recent promotion. I studied some programming during the lockdowns but it’s gone to shit, and I feel like I’m at square 1.

What sort of shit would you recommend to get database basics down Pat ( :image_9250: )? It’ll be a database of war losses / artworks / etc.

Forum Clout
Interview drops (gay) Easter weekend. Sunday 8pm PST (felony time initials).
Reveal will be released here as an mp3 and a stream of it YT. No video footage (I'm into footage lately :image_9248:) obviously. Chat will be open.

Our links have yet to reveal themselves.

Be there or be square. Are we square?! :image_9249:

(Dan, references)

Is this fake?

No.

Or is it?
Have you been Boq precision the whole time?

G

eead4128dc47ac47f204bd0210ba1bd6.jpg

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Are there still time for fawkin questions? If so:
  • If you had to bet money on it, do you believe that Patrick is/was behind the swattings in any way? If so, do you think he will ever be arrested for doing this/face consequences? If not, why?
  • What was your attorneys' reaction to the motorcycle vandalism/YouWillNeverFindMe1488/other false flaggery?

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

• If you had to bet money on it, do you believe that Patrick is/was behind the swattings in any way? If so, do you think he will ever be arrested for doing this/face consequences? If not, why?
  • What was your attorneys' reaction to the motorcycle vandalism/YouWillNeverFindMe1488/other false flaggery?
Also:
  • What were some of the contingency plans (If Pat declared bankruptcy, etc)
  • Are there any ways you know of that Pat could have conceivably gotten out of paying out stretched it out for like 10+ years or gotten your dox

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Also:
  • What were some of the contingency plans (If Pat declared bankruptcy, etc)
  • Are there any ways you know of that Pat could have conceivably gotten out of paying out stretched it out for like 10+ years or gotten your dox

Bankruptcy would have been the worst thing he could have done. He was desperately trying to avoid a debtors exam that would have been private. A bankruptcy makes that all public.

The second even worse outcome for him is that you can do a "contested bankruptcy" which essentially gives me a mechanism of action to sue him back but remain anonymous. I had plenty of counter claims lined up but staying anonymous as a plaintiff is almost impossible unless some wyzzzzed all your holes or something. With all the stupid shit he said, brinton trying to extort me, his vacations etc. A bankruptcy would have been a nightmare for him.

Not really. Once he fucked up the first time bigly , any new claim against me would be obvious what he was doing. There's way he could have stretched it out and been smarter and dodgschsssed (:rnugida: ) me. but i had contingency plans.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
ask me almost anything. i aint touching that one.

Nothing exciting, they were just professional about it. You basically just ignore it and don't engage its irrelevant.