• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Quasi Interview - What would you like to know?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
There has to be so much unknown (to us) Pat retardation and hilarity going on behind the scenes during the lolsuit, I'd love to know all of it. Also the conversations between Queso and his lawyers must have been amazingly funny.
this is really going to be over hyped (i'm guessing of course) . Quasi, unlike rick hired professional named partners. Even if they did want to talk shit he wouldn't be paying 650/hour to do it.

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
there's likely a few funny things that are unknown but there isn't going to be anything crazy.
jimdl.jpg

G

Did you expect something like this when starting the forum?
How much stress did it put on your real life? Like did it effect your job, etc.
Did your lawyers find this case/Patrick retarded like we do? I always thought odd cases like this happened a lot, until that judge in the nodalski/patrick case said "this is the dumbest thing I've heard in my courtroom..."
does your family and friends know about this?

This interview isn't for the faggy porsalin documentary, is it? If so, I give no permission for him to use these questions and I will sue if he does.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
How many times has Rick tried to pay with sexual favors instead? He's into things.
How did he afford it/who's the secret benefactor?
Can you legally require Pat to apologize to you before the case is closed?
What happened to the groceries?
Are there recordings and/or transcripts of anything good the general public hasn't seen?

G

Did you expect something like this when starting the forum?
How much stress did it put on your real life? Like did it effect your job, etc.
Did your lawyers find this case/Patrick retarded like we do? I always thought odd cases like this happened a lot, until that judge in the nodalski/patrick case said "this is the dumbest thing I've heard in my courtroom..."
does your family and friends know about this?

This interview isn't for the faggy porsalin documentary, is it? If so, I give no permission for him to use these questions and I will sue if he does.
Damn @The Pest these are the best questions