• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The pig's dyslexic editor has appeared in the hell thread to defend him

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Anyone got that tweet where the guy says Pat uses a word wrong several times

B231-B8-C4-CC0-F-4412-B447-AB523-F152-ABC.jpg

G

I haven't heard from this guy in ages, Pat must be fucking reeling and calling in anyone and everyone to defend him.

View attachment 18379

How's 2022 going so far piggy?
:image_9251_lg::image_9251_lg::image_9251_lg:
What the fuck is there to respect about this hate filled pig. He contributes nothing but vile behavior and then lies about it. You’re a faggot, Chris and I don’t like you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
How can a book editor read a character named Fonald Plump and not immediately toss the manuscript into the incinerator. Either he's completely inept or has no integrity.
Tor isn’t exactly the class of sci fi publishing. Most big sci fi writers are published by big name publishers still, like Simon and Schuster or Harper and Rowe. Tor is the publisher for all the peons who weren’t shit in high school. It’s not the home of acclaimed and righteous writers like Ray Bradbury or Isaac Asimov, or Stephen King.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Tor isn’t exactly the class of sci fi publishing. Most big sci fi writers are published by big name publishers still, like Simon and Schuster or Harper and Rowe. Tor is the publisher for all the peons who weren’t shit in high school. It’s not the home of acclaimed and righteous writers like Ray Bradbury or Isaac Asimov, or Stephen King.

But they are, or were. They've had Philip K. Dick, Cory Doctorow, Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind, Douglas Adams. Those are just a few I recognized from their Wikipedia. Maybe they have a special piggy imprint for Pat and his cohorts.

Last edited:
G

A friend from grad school just got a draft of his first novel picked up by an agent at S&S. Doesn't mean it'll go anywhere, but all it took him was a couple phone calls and somebody over there answered him.

My friend has an MFA in poetry and frankly sucks at writing fiction. I tried reading his draft and couldn't get through the first 15 pages. It was atrocious.
But what this tells me is that anyone formally trained in any writing discipline - fiction, non-fiction, poetry, free form, whatever - even if they suck, is still miles apart from our Pig with his vanity publications at Tor - home of the stock image cover art.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
But they are, or were. They've had Philip K. Dick, Cory Doctorow, Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind, Douglas Adams. Those are just a few I recognized from their Wikipedia. Maybe they have a special piggy imprint for Pat and his cohorts.
Bigger writers may have Tor publish books because they can dictate terms to Tor. Most of those writers used Tor as their popularity declined to be fair.