• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The photo that will give Pat an aneurysm

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
3 people that Pat would betray everyone he knows and suck anyone's cock to be.

Pat doesn't have any real morality or ideology. He just wants the quickest path to fame / attention, and given the political climate, he thought being a leftist shill would be his best bet.

Now, cultural winds are changing. He is so heavily (and heavy) invested in his fake left wing persona that he won't be able to adapt, and he'll submerge even deeper into obscurity.
I hope they're changing. Because if Trump runs again, they certainly won't.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Look at Jordan Peterson... (((They))) really did a number on this guy the last 2 years. Dude looks like he wants to die/more dope sick than Artie Lange...so fawking pale and sickly.
he shoulda just switched-up his benzos a bit, & maybe tapered-down a touch. Instead he just went cold turkey in a disused Russian hospital while they tried random general anesthetics on him month at a time

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I'm 6'2 and get kind of annoyed when I meet a guy who's like 6'6 and towers over me. Fortunately it doesn't happen that often. Rogan must feel like a twerp all day every day. It obviously drives him though.

Same. I'm really thankful I don't have to deal with being short as a guy. I definitely understand why you could develop a complex about it. It is hilarious how Rogan lies about his height though. He is not anywhere close to 5'8. If I had to guess I'd say he's 5'4-5'5.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
Look at Jordan Peterson... (((They))) really did a number on this guy the last 2 years. Dude looks like he wants to die/more dope sick than Artie Lange...so fawking pale and sickly.
1643640270213.png

G

Jake is 6'5, and an entire head taller than him no matter how hard to straightens his spine. He's gotta be no taller than 5'5. And his HGH head makes him look even more dwarf like.
Plus Jake has his weight shifted onto one foot and isn't standing straight. Rogan should be making Wonka bars.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Plus Jake has his weight shifted onto one foot and isn't standing straight. Rogan should be making Wonka bars.

There's something hilarious about the fact that you can be worth $100+ million and still be pitiful because you're short. If somebody offered me the chance to have $100M into my bank account but I'd have to be 5'5 for the rest of my life, I'm not sure I'd accept.