• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The pastor has turned over your texts to law enforcement! Wait quietly for the knock.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
A93F0B7F-8D51-4BEC-962F-C195C01C5D9C.jpeg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
This fucking nut quotes himself. Every jackoff with a checkmark really thinks it makes them important.

View attachment 11476
I’m a “compassionate conservative” or just a Libertarian, take your pick. This guy is a douchebag. Christian author right? What’s his take on baby murder, I mean abortion?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I country is being taken over by the weak and mentally ill. I will soon welcome my gook overlords...
I mean the slopes would have us under a brutal dictatorship, but at least they'd shoot these faggots en masse. All while the bewildered dipshits think "b-but, we're on the left too!". Who am I kidding, they'd convince themselves ChiComs are Right Wing

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Well obviously yeah he's full of shit, but I don't want to linger on that too much right now, everyone calls interpol it's nothing new

This shit right here https://mobile.twitter.com/johnpavlovitz/status/1455315373826453505

That's Patrick thinking. He really, truly believes that he is changing the world with his tweets. He has convinced himself that he is being fucked with because of his "politics" and is now telling people that he may die over this.

I hate this man. He's a gigantic intellectual fraud and next to Patrick hes one of the biggest crybullies ive came across.

Battlespace.PNG

PeteRose

Forum Clout
Like in Piggy’s home state, “cyberstalking” is a class B misdemeanor in North Carolina. Of course the perpetrator ALSO has to live in North Carolina to be charged.

no childdd. you are a criminal. and since you cant stop youself, we're going to have help you get the help you so badly need. Wait for the knock.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout