• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The pastor has turned over your texts to law enforcement! Wait quietly for the knock.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
You WILL be identified. You WILL be arrested and given the death penalty, child.

8848b25512b7cc628b5b270f16d4eb23.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Well obviously yeah he's full of shit, but I don't want to linger on that too much right now, everyone calls interpol it's nothing new

This shit right here https://mobile.twitter.com/johnpavlovitz/status/1455315373826453505

That's Patrick thinking. He really, truly believes that he is changing the world with his tweets. He has convinced himself that he is being fucked with because of his "politics" and is now telling people that he may die over this.

I hate this man. He's a gigantic intellectual fraud and next to Patrick hes one of the biggest crybullies ive came across.
How did you come across him? Is he in the Fat Pack like Weimer, Schill et al?