• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The original lappening photo.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I've never seen a man sitting on a woman's lap before. Like not even a femme, twinkish gay guy on his fag hag best friend. Only a little boy on his mother or grandmother. Never a man.

Same. It's incredibly weird behavior. These have to be some of the most humiliating pictures ever taken of a human being. They're all so uniquely embarrassing.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
View attachment 206000

I've said before how I hate visiting places that are meant to be iconic like the eiffel tower, leaning tower of pisa, etc etc. They're all fucking boring and shit to me. I don't give a fuck looking at them.

Same with famous paintings. I saw the sistine chapel painting and was like "okay yep.... there it is. Cool I guess" Mona Lisa was also boring as fuck.

But this picture is probably what people feel when "cultured" faggots look at famous paintings. I could stare at this photo for hours.

Erin Lantz is the greatest photographer in the history of the world.

It's a work of art and should be in a museum. It's an unaware cucking in action. The cuckold completely unaware, caring more about the vanity of having a picture taken. "Look at all the fun I'm having with my friends! Perfect night!" ignoring the life changing event right next to him. Jon and Ade's grins like "oh yeah this guy's done lol". And then you got that guy in the bottom right pointing upwards like "what do you want from me".
Truly a masterpiece. Nothing in the composition is without significance.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Here's the wild thing about Pat: you'd look at this photo and say 'wow, what a masculine man! He's got firearms, he rides a badass motorcycle, watches sports and has awesome tattoos! But get this, he's also a geek. Wild, huh? He's just vurrrry stealthy about it.'
1718567972743.png