• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The original lappening photo.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
theoriginal.png

I've said before how I hate visiting places that are meant to be iconic like the eiffel tower, leaning tower of pisa, etc etc. They're all fucking boring and shit to me. I don't give a fuck looking at them.

Same with famous paintings. I saw the sistine chapel painting and was like "okay yep.... there it is. Cool I guess" Mona Lisa was also boring as fuck.

But this picture is probably what people feel when "cultured" faggots look at famous paintings. I could stare at this photo for hours.

Erin Lantz is the greatest photographer in the history of the world.

It's a work of art and should be in a museum. It's an unaware cucking in action. The cuckold completely unaware, caring more about the vanity of having a picture taken. "Look at all the fun I'm having with my friends! Perfect night!" ignoring the life changing event right next to him. Jon and Ade's grins like "oh yeah this guy's done lol". And then you got that guy in the bottom right pointing upwards like "what do you want from me".

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Erin Lantz also captured the equally iconic, legendary photo of seated Pat framed by the two columns of flabby bellies on either sides of him, like two gelatinous columns.

It's really interesting how each of these pictures are layered in subtext and seemingly artistically placed.

Works of genius. Lantz is truly an under celebrated artist.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Erin Lantz also captured the equally iconic, legendary photo of seated Pat framed by the two columns of flabby bellies on either sides of him, like two gelatinous columns.

It's really interesting how each of these pictures are layered in subtext and seemingly artistically placed.

Works of genius. Lantz is truly an under celebrated artist.
what photo's that?

I also really like the one where he's sitting on her lap lol. So awkward.

lappening.jpg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
what photo's that?

I also really like the one where he's sitting on her lap lol. So awkward.

View attachment 206031
Another point - when Ade is in Jon's lap, they're both smiling ear to ear.

When Pat is in Ade's lap, there's no smiles and no joy. Ade has a look of impatience and annoyance as she tries to look around Pat's all ready misshapen body.

Forum Clout
Another point - when Ade is in Jon's lap, they're both smiling ear to ear.

When Pat is in Ade's lap, there's no smiles and no joy. Ade has a look of impatience and annoyance as she tries to look around Pat's all ready misshapen body.
Every wife Patrick has had looks happier in photos with other men. At least PCJ was white. The photos of Nikki… not so much…

Stent

fist pumps & key bumps 4/20/14
Forum Clout
It's like a renaissance painting. You could spend hours discussing the various elements of the image and what the artist meant by each one.

Notice how they're all holding cans yet immediately beneath Jon and Ade is a phallic bottle. It's like Lantz is telling the viewer that Jon is erect and virile while the others are soft and left to hold their own.

The Dark Knight t-shirt speaks for itself, and then you have zombie Spock on Pat. The death of all reason and logic.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Didn't Erin Lantz also take the pic of Pat sitting with a beer and holding someone's hand off camera (probably Ade's). He looks extremely autistic in that one.

I remember a funster posted that in r/autism and made an inspiring post about it being their 30 year old son who had his first beer. It "cured him" and made him sociable. I think a redditor even commented about how it made her cry since it was so touching.