• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Opster Shits On FAWKING Jim & Sam

G

I mean I don't listen to Jim & Sam but it doesn't shock me if that happened. Sam wants to talk wrestling and pop culture and blah blah, Jim just wants to collect his paycheck and not do any homework. Even if that homework is simply watching whatever TV show is trendy that week.
Jim said multiple times that he wanted to cruise in to O&A right before the show started so he was coming in to it fresh and improvisational. I doubt that habit has changed.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout

LKlqjmd.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Jim and Sam is awful but Opie doesn’t have a leg to stand on in this argument. He got fired from satellite like a decade ago and instead of doing a real show, he deliberately does this Facebook shit because he knows an actual show will be a failure. Another point that he is right on. He might as well just become a professor at Connecticut School of Broadcasting.
“Lesson number one: learn to manipulate da fawkin hate *burp* Oh, I gotta fill 5 hours per week? EEEEE-ro oh fawk!”

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
What's in it for Opie? Jim and Sam are still earning a nice paycheck. Opie is talking about his life that ended 8 years ago pretty much daily pretending he's still somewhat relevant and being bitter about it. Enjoy the money you earned and find a fun little hobby outside of picking the scab of O&A to fill your time

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Jim and Sam is awful but Opie doesn’t have a leg to stand on in this argument. He got fired from satellite like a decade ago and instead of doing a real show, he deliberately does this Facebook shit because he knows an actual show will be a failure. Another point that he is right on. He might as well just become a professor at Connecticut School of Broadcasting.
You just wait till the Westwood One deal goes through

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
There’s one hammer that Opie could drop that would really mitherfuck Jim and that’s the Jager incident. I almost think it didn’t happen because if I were Opie I would have said it already.
Speculating here but I wouldn't be surprised if SXM had everyone sign a non disclosure. Having one of your biggest shows rape a girl could fuck the whole company. The show cannot be uploaded anywhere without SXM immediately appealing for a takedown despite thousands of hours of content being up uncontested.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
What's in it for Opie? Jim and Sam are still earning a nice paycheck. Opie is talking about his life that ended 8 years ago pretty much daily pretending he's still somewhat relevant and being bitter about it. Enjoy the money you earned and find a fun little hobby outside of picking the scab of O&A to fill your time
The Opester's just havin' a fawkin' hang. If the brothamen who tune in want to talk about fishing, he'll talk about fishing. If they want to talk about the Outer Banks, he'll talk about that. Sometimes, they wanna hear about the show, so he'll give them just a lil taste. It's not that fawkin' complicated you DOPE

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

:brothaman_lg: