• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Opie vs Jim Revisit

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Obligatory "he motherfucked the Brothaman", but The Opester getting hysterical for like an hour only to hit Jim with a completely deadpan, 100% serious "Wow, you're crazy..." out of nowhere never fails to get a genuine loff out of me.
Its fucking insane that Opies points in this argument cycle from - “we’re not close” to “Fuck Anthony he’s garbage” to “You don’t look at me” to “I needed you that day” while Jimmys entire point in the argument is that Opie is uncomfortable with Jim which is a FACT. But of course he’s the crazy one. The Brothaman knows who he’s close with. Sniff.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
One especially wormy moment I listen to a lot since its in Porsalins doc, is when Jim signed a contract w/Sirius to do the show w/Sam and Opie had to find out from his agent or something. Jim says he didn't tell Opie since "we're not that close." I don't care how much you don't get along w/someone, but you've done a show and worked with the guy in-studio for over 15 years and you can't tell him man to man you're gonna go forward with something that doesn't involve him? Really really scummy.

Edit: I just listened to the clip above and it sounds like Jim may have been throwing it back at Opie for Opie saying "we're not that close." Whether that refers to Ant of Jim, I dunno. The point remains though, tell the man you've worked with for 15 years you're going to do a show without him.
Opie’s entire point in this argument was that Opie will never tell Jimmy shit going on personally OR with the radio show because they’re “Not that close”. Jim literally says “But even shit with the radio show…I gotta read it in the paper”?
“Yeah unfortunately Jimmy you do. I don’t feel like i can trust you.”

THAT is fucked up. Jim has every right to say “We’re not that close why would i inform you about the show” when Opie pulled the exact same shit. That’s not even considering that Opie was trying to slowly kick Jim off of OnJ by having him only come in for certain days.

G

Opie: "I DON'T FAWKIN REMEMBER! THERE WAS A LOT GOING ON THAT DAY, FUCK FACE!"
Jim: "Aww, don't be all mad and yell".

Anyone have that clip? I tried looking real quick and can't find anything. Jimmy brought up something about him bringing a comedian in who apparently got a tiny bit of airtime toward the end of a show one day when they had been waiting all morning to get on, and apparently gave Jimmy some shit over it. Ant brought this up shortly after the odd shark video Opie posted, saying the two hated each other off air and he knew it was only a matter of time before things boiled over.

Jim was also for sure doing shit to piss off Opie on air. [MEDIA=youtube]viM9LhkIaW4[/MEDIA] I'd say this is a bit, but Opie brought up during the Esther Ku meltdown that he repeatedly told Jimmy he always hated Uncle Paul and didn't want him doing the character. Jimmy broke a lot of creepy meters during this particular segment.
No thanks for posting the clip for you?! I fawkin needed you that day!