• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Opie vs Jim Revisit

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

I relisten to this shit like an autistic at least once a week. I probably know every single tick by heart. Lets revisit this retardedness.

“THATS FINE!” “That’s ok! (sniff)” “Why wouldn’t it be fine?” “How did i REAAAACT?? I DIDNT EVEN REAAACT??”

“I’m gonna be honest Jimmy, I needed you that day” “I don’t need anything from you Jimmy, not anymore”

“I did fight for him” “It was a whatever effort”

“Are you making fun of me for saying period or….? Just asking.”

“Its hard for you to give me credit for things.” “You give me all the credit, absolutely.”

What a fucking nut.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I'd let Esther Ku eat my dog if I could eat her pussy.

152066346_458935378590251_1480128224506664228_n.jpg

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
One especially wormy moment I listen to a lot since its in Porsalins doc, is when Jim signed a contract w/Sirius to do the show w/Sam and Opie had to find out from his agent or something. Jim says he didn't tell Opie since "we're not that close." I don't care how much you don't get along w/someone, but you've done a show and worked with the guy in-studio for over 15 years and you can't tell him man to man you're gonna go forward with something that doesn't involve him? Really really scummy.

Edit: I just listened to the clip above and it sounds like Jim may have been throwing it back at Opie for Opie saying "we're not that close." Whether that refers to Ant of Jim, I dunno. The point remains though, tell the man you've worked with for 15 years you're going to do a show without him.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
the last good bit of audio from the execrable corpse of o&a
And that includes the entire six years of "Jim & Sam" that followed this. Frankly it's refreshing to hear someone other than Colin call out the Worm for his lack of contribution and shitty characters.

Anything that displeases Jim Norton gets my hardy approval anyway but the Opster really did have some good lines here that clearly got under Jim's skin and probably had him brooooding later. Nice career without Opie, stupid. :brothaman_md:

G

[MEDIA=youtube]YnQv_1uWKmc[/MEDIA]

I relisten to this shit like an autistic at least once a week. I probably know every single tick by heart. Lets revisit this retardedness.

“THATS FINE!” “That’s ok! (sniff)” “Why wouldn’t it be fine?” “How did i REAAAACT?? I DIDNT EVEN REAAACT??”

“I’m gonna be honest Jimmy, I needed you that day” “I don’t need anything from you Jimmy, not anymore”

“I did fight for him” “It was a whatever effort”

“Are you making fun of me for saying period or….? Just asking.”

“Its hard for you to give me credit for things.” “You give me all the credit, absolutely.”

What a fucking nut.
You know this devious little bitch did this on purpose and god bless her. The Esther Ku de grace. She knows how long I’d love her.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
:image_9248:: "Come October, I'll go. If you want me faster to go-"

:brothaman_sm:: "I'm not fucking firing you. That's ridiculous."

:image_9248:: "Well, I'm giving my notice for October, and I'll do the radio show and I'll be funny on the radio show despite this discussion. I mean ya know it's my job, I can be funny on the radio show."

Giving 10 months notice and promising to be funny "on the radio show". I believe a year of passive aggressive "I'm just doing my job!" and "You're the boss!" comments would not have been funny.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Opie: "I DON'T FAWKIN REMEMBER! THERE WAS A LOT GOING ON THAT DAY, FUCK FACE!"
Jim: "Aww, don't be all mad and yell".

Anyone have that clip? I tried looking real quick and can't find anything. Jimmy brought up something about him bringing a comedian in who apparently got a tiny bit of airtime toward the end of a show one day when they had been waiting all morning to get on, and apparently gave Jimmy some shit over it. Ant brought this up shortly after the odd shark video Opie posted, saying the two hated each other off air and he knew it was only a matter of time before things boiled over.

Jim was also for sure doing shit to piss off Opie on air. I'd say this is a bit, but Opie brought up during the Esther Ku meltdown that he repeatedly told Jimmy he always hated Uncle Paul and didn't want him doing the character. Jimmy broke a lot of creepy meters during this particular segment.

G

Anyone have that clip? I tried looking real quick and can't find anything. Jimmy brought up something about him bringing a comedian in who apparently got a tiny bit of airtime toward the end of a show one day when they had been waiting all morning to get on, and apparently gave Jimmy some shit over it. Ant brought this up shortly after the odd shark video Opie posted, saying the two hated each other off air and he knew it was only a matter of time before things boiled over.

Jim was also for sure doing shit to piss off Opie on air. [MEDIA=youtube]viM9LhkIaW4[/MEDIA] I'd say this is a bit, but Opie brought up during the Esther Ku meltdown that he repeatedly told Jimmy he always hated Uncle Paul and didn't want him doing the character. Jimmy broke a lot of creepy meters during this particular segment.
[MEDIA=youtube]zI0Vy-PUvhM[/MEDIA]

At about 8:20 FUCKFACE

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
One especially wormy moment I listen to a lot since its in Porsalins doc, is when Jim signed a contract w/Sirius to do the show w/Sam and Opie had to find out from his agent or something. Jim says he didn't tell Opie since "we're not that close." I don't care how much you don't get along w/someone, but you've done a show and worked with the guy in-studio for over 15 years and you can't tell him man to man you're gonna go forward with something that doesn't involve him? Really really scummy.

Edit: I just listened to the clip above and it sounds like Jim may have been throwing it back at Opie for Opie saying "we're not that close." Whether that refers to Ant of Jim, I dunno. The point remains though, tell the man you've worked with for 15 years you're going to do a show without him.
He was throwing it back in Opies face but the point still stands. Besides the 15 years point you made, the reason Jim even had that job was Opie. He was the one who wanted to hire him for third mic. Then, the bosses tried to fire him which was public and Jimmy bitched about it for years. It was Opie who had his back. If AntH was in charge he would have shit canned him in a second to appease them. He’s a worm through and through.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout

Jim was also for sure doing shit to piss off Opie on air. I'd say this is a bit, but Opie brought up during the Esther Ku meltdown that he repeatedly told Jimmy he always hated Uncle Paul and didn't want him doing the character. Jimmy broke a lot of creepy meters during this particular segment.

Opie sounded the same in all 3 major arguments. He talks like a mentally ill woman

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
100%. Jim is a little fucking bitch for trying to pussyfoot and act like him and Opie were cool still. Jim hated Opie since like 2006 and here he has to act like “No Anthony didn’t send that text to me!” then the MINUTE he loses his cushy gig he starts shit talking the guy. Real brave.
Opie was right about Jim nothing being trustworthy.