• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The OnA Forums Anthem?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Oh yeah, I forgot you were in a band too. You did tell me that once. It’s a shame you got kicked out of Genesis.

I met one of the guys at Burning Man about 10 years ago and we've been good buddies ever since. My sister has a place in Sunset Beach, not far from where he lives and I drove my step-daughter out here to watch one of those dancing chinks from BTS do a show at the Forum. My sister is in France right now so we're watching her animals and figured we'd take her boat out for a spin.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

Still a jam.

When I was in 6th grade a buddy lent me this cd. I had it in my locker at school one day and at the end of the day it wasn't there. I'm going "fuck what did I do? he's gonna be pissed." We had a drug search that day that I didn't connect to the CD missing. I went to my dads office after school(PE teacher) and he's all like "come in here" and closes the door, I think I'm in trouble for something, don't know what. He then hands me the CD and is like "Mr Person said they found this in your locker and he wasn't sure if it was something I wanted you listening to." I heard it originally from him listening to these songs on the radio.

Later that same year there was a lip sync contest. They wouldn't let my buddy and I do "Come Out and Play" because they said it "promoted gangs." Fucking idiots.

As a liner notes guy it was a trip to become best friends/work with a guy we used to mime instruments to in my buddies garage.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Still a jam.

When I was in 6th grade a buddy lent me this cd. I had it in my locker at school one day and at the end of the day it wasn't there. I'm going "fuck what did I do? he's gonna be pissed." We had a drug search that day that I didn't connect to the CD missing. I went to my dads office after school(PE teacher) and he's all like "come in here" and closes the door, I think I'm in trouble for something, don't know what. He then hands me the CD and is like "Mr Person said they found this in your locker and he wasn't sure if it was something I wanted you listening to." I heard it originally from him listening to these songs on the radio.

Later that same year there was a lip sync contest. They wouldn't let my buddy and I do "Come Out and Play" because they said it "promoted gangs." Fucking idiots.

As a liner notes guy it was a trip to become best friends/work with a guy we used to mime instruments to in my buddies garage.
The Offspring rules, no argument there. Can I ride on your boat?