The old Mayr had the foal

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
I know we're supposed to hate her because she's associated with Cumia but I'm a "glass is half full" kinda guy: maybe the responsibility of raising a child will snap her out of the MAGA idiocy and she will distance herself from people like Anthony and Joe.

Remember, the primary problem with Anthony is that he's a libertine. He's never been a conservative. Conservatives are good people. Anthony isn't a conservative; he's a racist libertine. That's two different things.

I have no reason to defend Chrissie, but her new lifestyle as a mother is fundamentally incompatible with the childless, permadrunk, gun-toting Trumpist lunacy of Cumia.

So I view the birth of her child as a good thing. She's moving up in the world. Maybe it will change her. Unlike her boss, who has been stuck in an emotional rut for the past 50 years, and who will just drink himself to death with no one to mourn him.
She’s not an actual MAGA type or even close to be a conservative. Her and her Pimp/husband are low level grifters. She doesn’t believe any of the shit she says she does. Chrissie and Frank are sociopaths. They have no conscious and are only out for self interest to further her career. Frank has a teenage son from another chick btw.

They were living in his parents basement, mind you both of them being in their 40s and I even think Frank may be in his 50s. He’s failed at everything he’s ever done and staked everything on making her a star, despite having average looks, no charisma or talent which is why they’re always running some kind of con or stunt.

The marriage and this child are just shields and props for the two of them to be even bigger pieces of shit and say “Well I’m a wife and a parent, how dare you say those things about me (all of which will be true).” I remember seeing here or another place of photos of their wedding, all of her brides maids were all the whores she’s had on her show that she’s become friends with over the last few years and a fan, not childhood friends, friends from college or family members but hookers who run in the same grifting/clout circle.

That poor child is fucking doomed

BootyJuice

She’s not an actual MAGA type or even close to be a conservative. Her and her Pimp/husband are low level grifters. She doesn’t believe any of the shit she says she does. Chrissie and Frank are sociopaths. They have no conscious and are only out for self interest to further her career. Frank has a teenage son from another chick btw.

They were living in his parents basement, mind you both of them being in their 40s and I even think Frank may be in his 50s. He’s failed at everything he’s ever done and staked everything on making her a star, despite having average looks, no charisma or talent which is why they’re always running some kind of con or stunt.

The marriage and this child are just shields and props for the two of them to be even bigger pieces of shit and say “Well I’m a wife and a parent, how dare you say those things about me (all of which will be true).” I remember seeing here or another place of photos of their wedding, all of her brides maids were all the whores she’s had on her show that she’s become friends with over the last few years and a fan, not childhood friends, friends from college or family members but hookers who run in the same grifting/clout circle.

Didn't they have a Trump impersonator at their wedding too? Looks like they're goin' all in wit da bit. :brothaman_sm::brothaman_md::brothaman_lg:

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
Looks like she's e-begging to get out of Child Pound Media

1000008029.jpg

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters

She is trash, her dad was probably killed by his crack dealer

JebJoh

Before cumia she was trying to get famous with a hyper liberal gay/trans comedy troupe. She was rejected by them pretty quickly

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Before cumia she was trying to get famous with a hyper liberal gay/trans comedy troupe. She was rejected by them pretty quickly
Try to get famous all you want, the weirdest thing about her to me is that she chose comedy as the avenue for that. She's not funny at all. Like, funny is not in her. I've heard more of her on podcasts than I'd like to and I don't think I've even heard her attempt a joke or funny quip. She just sits there and gets offended and insulted and does the radio hole "that's enough, guys" thing. If she thinks comedy is her greatest talent then she truly is talentless.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
She's dumb too. I remember on one episode of RAP she was talking about her dad always laying on the floor and putting his feet up on the couch after work and being like "isn't that quirky and crazy?" The other guest was like "You're like 40 and you never figured out why he was doing that?" She said no. He's like "it's because if you actually have a job and work on your feet all day, they get swollen." Said with a tone of "of course you don't know."

NewJersey.gov

Try to get famous all you want, the weirdest thing about her to me is that she chose comedy as the avenue for that. She's not funny at all. Like, funny is not in her. I've heard more of her on podcasts than I'd like to and I don't think I've even heard her attempt a joke or funny quip. She just sits there and gets offended and insulted and does the radio hole "that's enough, guys" thing. If she thinks comedy is her greatest talent then she truly is talentless.
In her early "Wet Spot" days...she thought slut = comedy, and played it up.

She still does, but my point is, she did, back then...bah i tried to mitch hedburg this shit and I fucked up

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
In her early "Wet Spot" days...she thought slut = comedy, and played it up.

She still does, but my point is, she did, back then...bah i tried to mitch hedburg this shit and I fucked up
The funniest part about that is that she's faking the slut thing. She hangs out with actual sluts, but she's wearing a slut costume. Doing and saying slutty things makes her uncomfortable. I keep bringing up the RAP stuff, but when they'd comment on her looks or anything she'd clam up like she was afraid she was going to be gang raped in the studio. The real Chrissie Mayr is a homely little Adrian Balboa idiot who doesn't attempt to doll herself up and doesn't have any interests.

NewJersey.gov

The funniest part about that is that she's faking the slut thing. She hangs out with actual sluts, but she's wearing a slut costume. Doing and saying slutty things makes her uncomfortable. I keep bringing up the RAP stuff, but when they'd comment on her looks or anything she'd clam up like she was afraid she was going to be gang raped in the studio. The real Chrissie Mayr is a homely little Adrian Balboa idiot who doesn't attempt to doll herself up and doesn't have any interests.
bravo, well said...beautifully put even.

She was the skinny dork in school with braces, who pined for the jock, but got finger blasted by some POS hover-simp Tomlinson type.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
It’s funny to watch her and Feehan’s careers. Both entered the scene around the same time, both about the same age and engage in whorish behavior. Feehan focused on getting better at comedy and networks with other comedians getting better gigs with higher profile comics. Chrissie decided to go the tried and true route of trying to make other whores seem funny, interesting and entertaining. Chrissie is always trying to drum up fake and gay Edrama and controversy instead of being funny. One is succeeding and the other has to live in their in-laws basement.