• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥The Most Trolled Lolcow Ever? - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (part 13)

Malibu Pat

Apocalyptic prophylactic
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Dan's face censoring the Niki nigger fart art destroyed my ribs
Dan.jpg

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
@Daddy Warbucks you probably know better than I but there are some no-no words that snuck in (text and in the Motley Poo songs) that might get you into hot water when Pat reports it, which I’m sure will happen extremely soon.
I'm sure this possibility has been considered. Have to imagine this is the response from OP

1000005524.gif

midwit

‎
Forum Clout
I'm listening to Josiah Tape 5 and I know I'm late af etc. sorry...but the "baby, infant, child" thing....the audio version of that tick is palpably disgusting. Like when you read it, it feels as though you're reading the words of a witless retard and it's kinda "heh" that he has such an odd verbal comfort blanket.

But listening to it...it's almost as if he's talking to his baby that he abandoned subconsciously. "Child! Baby! Infant! STUPID CHILD! You didn't listen.."

I'm telling you that's where the tick come from.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I'm listening to Josiah Tape 5 and I know I'm late af etc. sorry...but the "baby, infant, child" thing....the audio version of that tick is palpably disgusting. Like when you read it, it feels as though you're reading the words of a witless retard and it's kinda "heh" that he has such an odd verbal comfort blanket.

But listening to it...it's almost as if he's talking to his baby that he abandoned subconsciously. "Child! Baby! Infant! STUPID CHILD! You didn't listen.."

I'm telling you that's where the tick come from.
That was one of the few times anyone actually heard him say it. Its one thing to type it out but it takes a special kind of retard to actually use it in real life. Most people thought it was just some gay shit he said in online arguments. It was the first time I heard him say it ( I think the earliest recording was the pink shirt video) and I was dying laughing. Capturing him having a juvenile meltdown was the cherry on top. Pat has been having those tantrums since he was a child. It confirmed a bunch of speculations here and a peek into just how shitty a person he is to deal with.

If you are new to Pat and just diving into his lore right now, there is already plenty of proof and bits to dig into and believe what is said about him. In the early years when people were discovering new details about him monthly finally getting him to unknowingly talk candidly ( he was still inserting lies) about his situation was a huge milestone and for him fall for the bit and do 5 40min "interviews" was one of dumbest things pat has taken the bait for and there are a ton of examples.

Last edited:

Midian9876

‎
‎
Forum Clout
I love Bam as the black lady with Jesse Ventura.

And adult diaper chat, I remember the first time I saw that I screenshot and saved it and ended up laughing at it for weeks.

This episode is great as a tribute to the brothermen who have created quality content. That sometimes gets swept up away in Fatso’s retardation and backstory