• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The most bizarre clip ever just got posted on Compound Media:

Forum Clout
What's those fucking noises, like somebody was crawling around in the attic. Fucking clown network.

That is Stupid Geno banging on the desk. He's been doing the whole run of the show and it surprisingly isn't the most annoying thing about him.

Viewers complained so now he does it on purpose. Because (as Aaron pointed out) any time someone tells Stupid Geno he's doing something annoying he doubles down on it.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
That is Stupid Geno banging on the desk. He's been doing the whole run of the show and it surprisingly isn't the most annoying thing about him.

Viewers complained so now he does it on purpose. Because (as Aaron pointed out) any time someone tells Stupid Geno he's doing something annoying he doubles down on it.
I just want to remind people that geno acts like this and he’s like 50 years old

G

Geno is another closeted mess...I think he's literally couch surfing until recently. A bum.
Geno: I am not a closeted mess!

I'm Roy Rogers McFreeley.
MV5BMzlkOTAwM2EtZTFhZS00N2FiLWFiZDAtYzVmZWZhZTk5NzcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ0NDUwOTE@._V1_.jpg

Renaus

Forum Clout
Nana is a snake of the worst kind, I want CMP to be confiscated taken away from him.

Aaron had a heart attack recently. Look at the thumbnail again, he is frail now, an old man overnight, ignore the rogan muscles. While layng in the hospital his Kike conscience was whispering in his ear: "Aaron, Aaron...is this what you want your legacy to be? Dying broke working for some homo nigger? You have a fawkin wife and family to take care of."

Nana recently got with Gavin to shit talk Aaron's desires to mainstream himself...Its so funny to witness the mean spiritdness. Gavin was all like "He doesn't have the sprinkles, the magic dust"...Maybe he just didn't want to be compromised or hooked on cocaine like you Gavin, try-hard shabby goy phony. If Gavin sneezes they will just prosecute him for Proud Boy shit...sorry I'd rather be a midget kike than your or Nana's position.

Disgusting mean girls. I really hope Aaron succeeds just to spite Nana, I mean really take off...then hire both Landau and even Crowder under some kike scheme, no gay niggers and compromised micks allowed.
Yeah, Aaron should listen to the two guys that lost mostly everything due to their obsession with politics. Despite "telling like it is" not even right-wingers tend to watch their shows.

Forum Clout
Nana is a snake of the worst kind, I want CMP to be confiscated taken away from him.

Aaron had a heart attack recently. Look at the thumbnail again, he is frail now, an old man overnight, ignore the rogan muscles. While layng in the hospital his Kike conscience was whispering in his ear: "Aaron, Aaron...is this what you want your legacy to be? Dying broke working for some homo nigger? You have a fawkin wife and family to take care of."

Nana recently got with Gavin to shit talk Aaron's desires to mainstream himself...Its so funny to witness the mean spiritdness. Gavin was all like "He doesn't have the sprinkles, the magic dust"...Maybe he just didn't want to be compromised or hooked on cocaine like you Gavin, try-hard shabby goy phony. If Gavin sneezes they will just prosecute him for Proud Boy shit...sorry I'd rather be a midget kike than your or Nana's position.

Disgusting mean girls. I really hope Aaron succeeds just to spite Nana, I mean really take off...then hire both Landau and even Crowder under some kike scheme, no gay niggers and compromised micks allowed.
It's really embarrassing, at this point for 🐜 H.
From the beginning, he was lazy as shit.
He lost both Gavin and the LOS guys. Tramps could've had a nice little empire, if he hadn't been busy partying with Sue in those early days.

He has the worst work ethic, is proud of it, and expects loyalty from those around him. It hurts tranpa's feelings when people choose to leave a sinking ship.