The Mission

WhereWeAt

I've also come to the depressing realization that Jim may have flipped - or, worse, was a plant all along. This doesn't take away from what he brought to the show - but it does make me realize how deep the hater agenda might have went. I didn't want to believe it at first, but re-listening to some old clips I started putting some of the pieces together.

Notice how he always remained silent when they would go after Howard. I assumed this was out of interest in his professional career as a comedian. But after Opie's firing, someone called into Jim & Sam and tried to expose Howard only for Jim to cut him off repeatedly, basically talk over him, and even praise Howard after hanging up. I was really angry, how could he seem to be so real and so loyal yet join Ferrall, Phillips, and the rest of the radio establishment in sucking at the teet of Hoo Hoo?

I've always been uncomfortable with Jim's friendships with known enemies of the show, e.g. Dice, Mancow, and even Lex & Terry whose show he publicly appeared after the battle. But I never thought Jim was a plant.

I'd like to be wrong, and I invite him here to answer these questions and respond in a manner that would explain these associations, and his apparent lack of commitment to the mission. This is an open invitation.
Did you smash your XM radio when they were suspended? Were you waiting outside Sirius studios @ 4:30 AM to wave banners referencing the Jingle Ball?

The replies to this thread are quite depressing to me. Especially as today I've been drinking beers and reliving past military successes, like the raid on WEEI. We fucking destroyed those two fruits, Dennis and Callahan, ravaged their phone lines, flooded their emails, and threw their station into chaos. We were fighting a war for the show we believed in, and in my mind that war will never die.

There came a time when Opie called off the assault, and unlike many so-called "fans" we complied with our orders. We understood that an army needs a general, and this site is a good example of what happens when that leadership isn't there.

To the people calling me a fag / saying it's a bit, please review the above and let me know what show you were listening to. A comedy show? Sure, but it was so much more than that. We were fighting for something. A real-life Project Mayhem, murdered in its prime by the liberal media system.

Radio isn't a fucking joke. Thanks to our efforts, these two queers almost lost their jobs.

Last edited:
Did you smash your XM radio when they were suspended? Were you waiting outside Sirius studios @ 4:30 AM to wave banners referencing the Jingle Ball?
I didn't, but I stopped listening and made it my mission to carry out a one-man pest jihad against the media, specifically known enemies of the show. Many of my efforts were oriented around striking at the head of the snake, i.e. Howard - Opie imparted this advice to Dugout Doug: "It's all about Howard ... He's the manipulator behind-the-scenes."

Most people forgot his words. I never did.

Last edited:
You’re being a fag and the “pests” were fucking embarrassing. But I will admit I heard ecstasy of gold randomly a few weeks ago and it hurt a bit.
The pests were considered the elite corps of the O & A army, and there was a time when every other jock / station treated us with fear and respect.

Sadly they're rewriting our history, your view now prevails whereas just 15 years ago this kind of hater propaganda would have led to your being banned from PalTalk and ridiculed on Wackbag.

radio-personalities-gregg-opie-hughes-r-screams-the-f-word-over-the-CG0788.jpg