The Mission

I actually cried listening to this. I'm not even upset that they broke up anymore, just that we accepted it. What happened to the pests? What happened to the mission? Listening to these old clips, it's like we were fighting for a revolution in radio, if not media itself. After Anthony's firing, we could have united thousands if not millions of people and convinced O and A to join forces again, to fight for America when they're needed more than ever.

But no, instead we played Opie against Anthony. We blamed him for Anthony's firing, and played into the Divide and Conquer that the boys had long warned of. We knew that's what the suits' strategy was, so why did we sit back and play that game? We allowed haters to disguise themselves as fans, and stood by as they engineered the divisions that led to our heroes' downfall. We allowed the Little Doggy Company to win.

It's why I don't laugh when I listen to these clips, I get angry. My father literally came downstairs because I was kicking the wall, drunk, listening to their rants on Sirius. We knew we had the truth, and I hope history will recognize that. But more likely, everything - our community, the raids, Howard's lies - will all be confined to the dustbin of history. Absent some miracle, the show isn't coming back and those pests honoured as heroes on PalTalk will be regarded as "losers" and "fags" by a new generation who listens to these clips but wasn't there with us, and who don't know what fucking happened.

This wasn't a comedy show to me - it was a lifestyle. I'm proud I was a pest, and I will never forget it.

Snake

I actually cried listening to this. I'm not even upset that they broke up anymore, just that we accepted it. What happened to the pests? What happened to the mission? Listening to these old clips, it's like we were fighting for a revolution in radio, if not media itself. After Anthony's firing, we could have united thousands if not millions of people and convinced O and A to join forces again, to fight for America when they're needed more than ever.

But no, instead we played Opie against Anthony. We blamed him for Anthony's firing, and played into the Divide and Conquer that the boys had long warned of. We knew that's what the suits' strategy was, so why did we sit back and play that game? We allowed haters to disguise themselves as fans, and stood by as they engineered the divisions that led to our heroes' downfall. We allowed the Little Doggy Company to win.

It's why I don't laugh when I listen to these clips, I get angry. My father literally came downstairs because I was kicking the wall, drunk, listening to their rants on Sirius. We knew we had the truth, and I hope history will recognize that. But more likely, everything - our community, the raids, Howard's lies - will all be confined to the dustbin of history. Absent some miracle, the show isn't coming back and those pests honoured as heroes on PalTalk will be regarded as "losers" and "fags" by a new generation who listens to these clips but wasn't there with us, and who don't know what fucking happened.

This wasn't a comedy show to me - it was a lifestyle. I'm proud I was a pest, and I will never forget it.

Go back to Reddit/Whackbag, faggot.

I've also come to the depressing realization that Jim may have flipped - or, worse, was a plant all along. This doesn't take away from what he brought to the show - but it does make me realize how deep the hater agenda might have went. I didn't want to believe it at first, but re-listening to some old clips I started putting some of the pieces together.

Notice how he always remained silent when they would go after Howard. I assumed this was out of interest in his professional career as a comedian. But after Opie's firing, someone called into Jim & Sam and tried to expose Howard only for Jim to cut him off repeatedly, basically talk over him, and even praise Howard after hanging up. I was really angry, how could he seem to be so real and so loyal yet join Ferrall, Phillips, and the rest of the radio establishment in sucking at the teet of Hoo Hoo?

I've always been uncomfortable with Jim's friendships with known enemies of the show, e.g. Dice, Mancow, and even Lex & Terry whose show he publicly appeared after the battle. But I never thought Jim was a plant.

I'd like to be wrong, and I invite him here to answer these questions and respond in a manner that would explain these associations, and his apparent lack of commitment to the mission. This is an open invitation.

weirdo faggot. o&a sucked shit
Then why did Sirius need to repeatedly break the law as well as use underhanded tactics like lying, censoring, and divide and conquer to destroy it? If what you say was true, why not just honestly let their programming die?

O & A was a sensation. They revolutionized media, they were arguably at the foundations of modern podcasting and had the most loyal fanbase of any show of their type historically. They were the last line of defense for free speech, and that's why the PC program took full control after Ant's firing. So next time you bitch about being cancelled / called out, know that haters like yourself aided and abetted what we live under now.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Then why did Sirius need to repeatedly break the law as well as use underhanded tactics like lying, censoring, and divide and conquer to destroy it? If what you say was true, why not just honestly let their programming die?

O & A was a sensation. They revolutionized media, they were arguably at the foundations of modern podcasting and had the most loyal fanbase of any show of their type historically. They were the last line of defense for free speech, and that's why the PC program took full control after Ant's firing. So next time you bitch about being cancelled / called out, know that haters like yourself aided and abetted what we live under now.
weirdo faggot. o&a sucked shit

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
They were the last line of defense for free speech, and that's why the PC program took full control after Ant's firing.
Screenshot_20211027-163738_Chrome.jpg
Nice last line of defense for free speech, stupid

View attachment 11074Nice last line of defense for free speech, stupid
That subreddit was filled with haters who disingenuously posed as fans to seed division between the boys. There's a difference between censorship and responding to enemy action.

It could be that Anthony thought there was no possibility for bringing the show back unless they first took out the major centers of the hater operation. For all we know, a lot of the people at these forums might actually be Sirius employees. Astroturfing = / = free speech.