• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Matrix: Resurrections. Entire plot.

Snake

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
That

That reminded me so much of the trailer for that shitty terminator movie with the girl from game of thrones in it...

It's exactly the same thing they're doing with The Matrix as they did with that movie i.e. they have nothing original to say, so they just keep referencing old stuff to get people excited. "Oooooh look it's Neo and Trinity but they don't know each other!? 🀯 And look, it's Morpheus! But not actually Morpheus, just an actor that looks like him! That's not distracting at all"

Even the cinematography and effects of the original from 22 fucking years ago look way better than this.

Load of old horseshit this is. No way this isn't going to stink.

Pedowood is creatively bankrupt, which is why they forced all that capeshit on everyone for a decade since it was the only thing making money and now that dumb fucking trend hit the wall.

AntSucks

β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜†
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Getting a Thundergun 4: Maximum Cool vibe from that trailer.

I think I'll just wait until it hits the pirate sites.

Will Tate

Oven March
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The thing I liked about the first film, which I think is only present in that one, is how desaturated it was and everything had a subtle tinge of green to it.
They did that for the whole trilogy, anything in the Matrix was filmed in that almost sickly green tint while all the "real world" scenes were filmed in a cooler, blue-tinted color. It was a subtle visual cue for the audience, back when filmmakers did stuff like that instead of "MUH VAGINAAAAAA"-ing people into feeling guilty for not seeing and praising their tired propaganda.

Snake

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
They did that for the whole trilogy, anything in the Matrix was filmed in that almost sickly green tint while all the "real world" scenes were filmed in a cooler, blue-tinted color. It was a subtle visual cue for the audience, back when filmmakers did stuff like that instead of "MUH VAGINAAAAAA"-ing people into feeling guilty for not seeing and praising their tired propaganda.
But it felt like it was much more in your face in the first one. The 2nd and 3rd are just so fucking bad.

The first didn't age well either.

I hope we get to see an tranny Agent use a Deagle to dilate.

G

The thing I liked about the first film, which I think is only present in that one, is how desaturated it was and everything had a subtle tinge of green to it.

This shit just looks like that Cyberpunk game.
Exploding the dojo is the new jumping the shark.

When the WB logo pops up it looks really out of place with the wrong shade of green. It's like a Christmas movie. This movie looks like it has that opposing orange and teal color tint which everyone is convinced is universally visually appealing. It makes everything so generic and uninspired.