• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Matrix: Resurrections. Entire plot.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Many different posts, from different places. Say near enough the same thing. It also matches recent trailer description. Shown behind the scenes. It will go "WOKE"
I enjoyed the first. I enjoyed the sequels action scenes. Thats it.

Enjoy:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
It never needed a fourth movie.

It didn't even need a second or third.

Everything that needed to be said was said in the first film. Leaving other questions hanging out there was far more fascinating than actually answering them and resorting to another cop-out Jesus allegory.

And that said... The first movie isn't THAT good. It's aged quick.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
And that said... The first movie isn't THAT good. It's aged quick.

That seems to be a popular opinion here but I'd disagree with you strongly there. It's still an amazing movie to me and there's been no sci fi/action movie that's come close to it since (It's still real to me dammit) but I agree about the sequels - it didn't even need one, let alone fucking 3.

This one coming decades after the original two, which were absolute shit and pointless to begin with, is just ludicrous. The Watchowski "sisters" can eat shit.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
The Watchowski "sisters" can eat shit.
Looking at them now, they probably do already:

maxresdefault (2).jpg

(face deep in a baby diaper)
"I was born this way, bigot."

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
That seems to be a popular opinion here but I'd disagree with you strongly there. It's still an amazing movie to me and there's been no sci fi/action movie that's come close to it since (It's still real to me dammit) but I agree about the sequels - it didn't even need one, let alone fucking 3.

This one coming decades after the original two, which were absolute shit and pointless to begin with, is just ludicrous. The Watchowski "sisters" can eat shit.
The Matrix was “whoa! So deep!” faux philosophy for five year olds/Tomlinsons.

G

Let me guess, it turns out that brave and strong Trinity is really "The One" and the bad guy is a straight white male? Agent Smith had gender dysphoria and is now also a brave strong woman married to Morpheus? I bet it ends up being over 3 hours long and is so tedious that it bombs hard enough to cancel several future movies and a spinoff Trinity cartoon series they more than likely have in the works.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Let me guess, it turns out that brave and strong Trinity is really "The One" and the bad guy is a straight white male? Agent Smith had gender dysphoria and is now also a brave strong woman married to Morpheus? I bet it ends up being over 3 hours long and is so tedious that it bombs hard enough to cancel several future movies and a spinoff Trinity cartoon series they more than likely have in the works.
Your not far off with Trinity. A part from the rest.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

Didn't you see the Woodstock 99 documentary? Matrix was just about shooting people in slow motion.