The Lizard King offers a truce to combat a mutual enemy. spaceedge

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Will the fat man let bygones be bygones?

ABC92A7F-88DC-4D92-8999-C4B7E73A0829.jpeg

E4DC47E5-B06A-4CAC-AEEC-FA39FA47E378.jpeg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I just enjoy that he’s spending his time every day instructing a fictional lizard man to cease telephone harassment of him. He is autistically unable to ignore it.
Why isn't he in the Nut Hutch?

I don't mean that vindictively, but this dummy's given his phone number to the Lizard King, and is now arguing back and forth.

It feels like what should happen in any reasonable society is presenting that last sentence to a judge should get him his own room in a special building, with padded walls and a special jacket that helps him scratch his shoulder blades.

On that note, I recently visited a friend doing it tough in the hospital and told her that she was on a "grippy sock vacay" and she laughed; thanks for the phrase @captain_kamala.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Why isn't he in the Nut Hutch?

I don't mean that vindictively, but this dummy's given his phone number to the Lizard King, and is now arguing back and forth.

It feels like what should happen in any reasonable society is presenting that last sentence to a judge should get him his own room in a special building, with padded walls and a special jacket that helps him scratch his shoulder blades.

On that note, I recently visited a friend doing it tough in the hospital and told her that she was on a "grippy sock vacay" and she laughed; thanks for the phrase @captain_kamala.
if i was communicating with lizard people, they would send the crisis team.