The Lizard King extends an olive branch to Patrick in a time of need.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
How will Patrick respond?

found on /eveonline

60-B7-B126-281-D-48-A7-88-B8-237-AA0-D4-DA20.jpg

C2B6227D-005A-4AEF-A27C-DC71AF3C7F8D.jpeg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Why does he reply to this shit? If he didn’t my friend from Reddit would feel like such a cringey faggot, but he has to instruct the lizard monster to stop telephone communications with him every single time

also if he replied in the same spirit, I’d actually start to like him a little bit, it would actually be funny, but stubborn old Patrick has to win in his own mind at all costs, and he must demand the lizard monster does as he is told

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
If he had any sense of humor at all, he would've been out of this years and tens of thousands of dollars ago. Several people have eaten shit around here, laugh it off or engage it in a humorous way and it goes away. Or just even ignoring it works, see the Poo Pusher Logan Lynn for instance.

Does Pat ever wonder why Logan got a ton of mainstream attention like People Magazine and starting the dot buttfucking domain name or whatever and yet his tenure in the barrel was relatively short? He's such a higher value target. Because he left it alone and didn't engage directly past a certain point. And he didn't spend all his ketamine money on the worst idea ever, trying to sue internet trolls for defamation.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I have a feeling the Lizard King's edicts will not be thwarted by his obstinacy.

the lizard king will be back.

It’s honestly insane though, if he played with it a bit he might even come across as likeable for once, but he has to be a joyless cunt as normal and be a dickhead to a lizard man, even if it makes him look a total retard, because he has to win

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Pat is such a humorless cunt.

Nikki: Pat! Who is it this time? It’s Saturday and you promised we could do something fun for once!

Pig: Hold on, I must tell the lizard king to cease all communications, I’ll be ready soon honey.

Nikki: JUST IGNORE THEM! FOR ONE DAY IGNORE THEM! I’M SUFFOCATING HERE!

Pig: I CAN’T LET THE LIZARD KING GET THE LAST WORD! I’M SORRY YOU’RE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHY!