• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Lit Crit Feud Of The Decade: My Hair vs. Bam's Hair

who got the better hair

• me

• the bitch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Forum Clout
Here's your dick, suck it like the good dick suckin' artist that you are.
I expect this to be your "home court". This is probably where youre King of the nerds. I'll forget about this place for weeks until I'm drunk again and feel like commenting on some radio show I used to listen to. Enjoy your "W" I guess.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I expect this to be your "home court". This is probably where youre King of the nerds. I'll forget about this place for weeks until I'm drunk again and feel like commenting on some radio show I used to listen to. Enjoy your "W" I guess.
1686006577839897.jpg

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Cuz obviously those who "forget about this place" all of a sudden remember to come here when they're drunk...

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Your name is on the no column,

Whose side are you on son?

I gotta plead ignorance on this one. I don't even know what the question posed actually means and I don't even remember what the issue was. I probably just voted because I like clicking buttons. Don't attribute malice to those who were probably drunk at the time, and in fact openly like to foster hostility in the forum environment.

My position is I hate KiwiFags and I hope Joshua Moon contracts cancer in his anus, dickhole and cervix.