• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Lit Crit Feud Of The Decade: My Hair vs. Bam's Hair

who got the better hair

• me

• the bitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
For the uninitiated: I posted a pic of my hair in a DM thread, and Bam was conspicuous by her absence for 20 pages. Little cunt wouldn't even look at me. When confronted, out of sheer jealousy of the whiter race, she called my luscious locks "gay".

For reference, this is approximately how I look (but much younger - haven't gained a grey hair since high school, stlaker)

tom-araya-of-the-metal-group-slayer-poses-with-his-award-for-best-metal-performance-for-final-six-backstage-at-the-50th-annual-grammy-awards-on-sunday-feb-10-2008-in-los-angeles-ap-photomark-j-terrill-2PAFWH8.jpg

and this is what Bam looks like

MV5BNGVjZjFjYmItZDg0Yy00ODg5LWE5ZTEtMGJjODUzNTQ2ZjU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTA0NzE2MzA@._V1_.jpg

Anyone caught voting incorrectly will DEFINITELY NOT BE KILLED AND MADE TO LOOK LIKE A SUICIDE. That's a nylon rope I'm not prepared to make a hangman's knot out of.

ghows-TH-f773fd5f-c992-49b1-abfc-3df4815323ba-009577cc.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
These are posts people give a fuck about? Wow, this message board is gonna be fish in a barrel. The only time I care about your hair is when it's tickling my nutsack while you're giving me a blow job.
I'm sorry, who are you?

You both look like nigger garbage to me.
But I'm high nigger garbage. Right?

A man fishing for compliments on his hair is kinda gay.
Yes.

We voted Bam because you voted down our resolution to reassign the meaning of this gif. To clarify, OP, along with everyone who voted against us, loves kiwis because they promote fucking young boys
What? I didn't vote for anything and I hate KiwiFags. Fuck are you talking about?