• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Killers

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Much like Kings of Leon, the Killers put out a phenomenal debut album, then turned into gay faggots.

Edit: KOL put out TWO good first albums.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
The fuck? I didn't post this thread with the intent of baiting a post from someone who had minimal interactions with the band. :colin_sm:That being said, I love Sams Town, but I also love Hot Fuzz and even think that Day & Age is underrated. I think you need to re-evaluate Hot Fuzz, bro.

A couple songs on Hot Fuzz were good, I bought it right when it came out. Didn't like most of the rest of the album though. Wouldn't have bought Sams Town except for I was going on a 11 hour drive moving to Vegas and needed some shit to listen to and that came out the same day as the 2nd Jet album. I wound up being surprised by Sams Towns greatness start to finish and liking it better than Shine On. I think it still holds up. After that though...I haven't liked anything since.

You check out Vicky Cryer yet? It's amazing. It's the singer from Louis XIV, The Killers Bassist, drummer from Muse, drummer from Jamiroquai, a NIN dude and probably someone I'm forgetting. I don't know how it didn't wind up being huge but the Killers bassist, Mark, told me Jason Hill(the Louis XIV singer whose project it mainly was) backed out of them playing Letterman and stopped all the press. He said that everyone else was still down to play. Weird shit. The Killers love Louis and had them as openers alot and when Louis played reunion shows in Vegas The Killers were there. Actually I used to see Mark the bassist at all kinds of shows around Vegas, and definitely every Black Rebel Motorcycle Club show. He'd just be standing right behind me like any other dude.

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Forum Clout
I liked The Strokes better but a lot of the girls I wanted to fuck were into The Killers so I pretended to like them more than I actually did.

They got some songs that listen pretty good. I got soul but I'm not a soldier, brotherman.