• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Killers

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I'd just like to post a thread about one of the most consistent rock bands in the game: The Killers. Big part of my childhood and I just wanted to create a thread about them. Simple as.

Sams Town is their only great album. Met them all. Almost ran over the bassist in la in front of the troubedour when he was playing guitar in the far superior Vicky Cryer. Listen to that if you haven't.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Sams Town is their only great album. Met them all. Almost ran over the bassist in la in front of the troubedour when he was playing guitar in the far superior Vicky Cryer. Listen to that if you haven't.
The fuck? I didn't post this thread with the intent of baiting a post from someone who had minimal interactions with the band. :colin_sm:That being said, I love Sams Town, but I also love Hot Fuzz and even think that Day & Age is underrated. I think you need to re-evaluate Hot Fuzz, bro.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
liked them enough as a teen but feels a little gay listening to them now. speaking of gay, i watched one of their dress rehearsals once & saw the lead singer get in a hissy fight with the drummer. i was not that sure of who they were yet & tried to impress a girl i liked with that story & said that i saw pete wentz completely lose his shit. also brandon flowers? more like brandon dresses! 🤣

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
They're shit, and for whatever reason the singer uses a british accent while singing even though he's a doorman from Nevada
They got big in England first and a lot of people legitimately thought they were English. Mr Brightside will be played hundreds of times tonight at indie clubs and pubs as it is a defacto national anthem now but there's no way his accent is English

Forum Clout
I liked Pressure Machine a lot, though their previously stated Springsteen influences are on full blast there. I really enjoyed it, but if that kind of shit isn't your thing I can see it being annoying.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
SOMEBODY TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND WHO LOOKED LIKE A GIRLFRIEND THAT I HAD IN FEBRUARY OF LAST YEAR ITS NOT CONFIDENTIAL I GOT POTENTIAL A RUSHIN A RUSHIN A ROUND CUZ SOMEBODY TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND WHO LOOKED LIKE A GIRLFRIEND THAT I HAD IN FEBRUARY OF LAST YEAR ITS NOT CONFIDENTIAL I GOT POTENTIAL A RUSHIN A RUSHIN A ROUND SOMEBODY TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND WHO LOOKED LIKE A GIRLFRIEND THAT I HAD IN FEBRUARY OF LAST YEAR ITS NOT CONFIDENTIAL I GOT POTENTIAL A RUSHIN A RUSHIN A ROUND

there's the summer of 2006 or 2007 completely ruined for me

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Mr. Brightside is their Stairway to Heaven that everyone loves, but of their more obscure singles, this is my jam. It's so fucking pretty from start to finish, not a dull part to be found.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I don’t understand the phrasing. Are you trying to ask where I’m at with the killers? Please edit your post or create another one so I can inform you where I’m at with them thanks