• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥The Josiah Tapes UNCUT - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
'err if they...err...if they, you know, err...if they (Judges) make a decision against us then we'll owe another 17 grand to the person who has been terrorising us everyday for three fucking years. It's the most insanely broken thing that I've heard of.

-Pat Tomlinson. The $80,000 fuchative

And, like, I mean....I'm a boring straight white male who's had....who's run-ins with the law has been mostly limited to speeding tickets and parking tickets. So I've never experienced the judicial system. Other than a particularly unwanted divorce but that was more a civil matter.'
He really does say odd shit to people. Putting aside the fact that anybody who feels the need to point out they are straight for no reason is probably a self loathing homo: Why not just call it a divorce? It doesn't matter how much you wanted it unless you are trying to smear your ex wife to a stranger.
And "more a civil matter" is even weirder. A divorce should be entirely a civil matter unless one of the parties did something illegal, like threaten their spouse and unborn child.
Thank god he is as stupid as he is because his instinct is to try and manipulate every dumb little thing in his favor. Its just fortunate for everyone else that he tries to appeal to emotions he doesn't really understand.

Forum Clout
5 overshadows all the other tapes but it’s great to listen to Pat recite some Greatest Hits in the early ones.

“My wife likes to be bukkake’d by a circle of n-words”
The fact that he's doing an "interview" and his answer to the first question is him rambling for 13 minutes straight shows how unhinged and self centered he is

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Pat was coming out of a building with a bunch of steel in it and that probably fucked with his signal. Does that even happen anymore? I think Pat was fibbing there
I always assumed he was talking on speaker phone so everyone in the bar could hear what a special, handsome boy he was with his big interview then panicked when Josiah dropped the ball on him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The fact that he's doing an "interview" and his answer to the first question is him rambling for 13 minutes straight shows how unhinged and self centered he is
He absolutely loves talking about himself. Every interview from Josiah to the news and strictly stalking you can see/hear the joy it brings him to tell his story while leaving out details and sensationalizing others. Everything all premeditated to make sure his either the biggest victim or hero of the story ( depending on who he is talking to)

Forum Clout
He absolutely loves talking about himself. Every interview from Josiah to the news and strictly stalking you can see/hear the joy it brings him to tell his story while leaving out details and sensationalizing others. Everything all premeditated to make sure his either the biggest victim or hero of the story ( depending on who he is talking to)
Best thing Josiah did was let him talk

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Listening to Tape #1 right now. The fat hog is oinking and snorting throughout the entire interview. Fat fuck.

I laffed out loud when he queerly dropped this gem...

"ThEy ThOuGhT I WaS gOiNg To bE a NiCe LiTtLe PuNcHiNg bAg fOr a wHiLe aNd ThEy wErE fUcKiN wRoNg."

Pat, Fat Fuck, you're the best punching bag of all time. Go fuck yourself.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I never picked up that he calls it section 270 throughout tape 1. That fat retard definitely did all of 5 minutes research into defamation and internet laws before he started handing over blank SFWA checks.
I also get a kick where he says he is going take it all the way to legislation and change actual laws because of it. Like he has some legal team formed.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
A group of "men" sneakily got together and fucked with a guy for months and the pay-off was the guy got annoyed and yelled at them for 20 minutes.

OK?
You are missing the part that it was during a lawsuit and he was able to talk pat into willingly sharing the vandal video and his entire evidence folder to his own trolls. Pat compromised his whole case by spilling his guts to not only josiah but Vice too.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
I also get a kick where he says he is going take it all the way to legislation and change actual laws because of it. Like he has some legal team formed.
Patrick's problems have to be society's problems. Picked at random, white supremacists, domestic terrorists etc etc.

It's a magical blend of his ego and expectation that somebody else should come and fix his shit for him.