• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥The Josiah Tapes UNCUT - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
nomnomnom sounds like you have peanut butter in your mouth baby child

Possibly the worst comeback ever recorded.
Ya? You’re the worst comeback ever recorded!
1718141260369.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Tough guy Pat in tape 1 totally fabricates the encounter with the cops after the Craigslist pepperoni incident. “I was going to punch them in the throat, gun or not!”

Jump cut to the video of him throwing a womanly overhand right at a cop in such an unthreatening manner that they didn’t care at all, after being manhandled by them with no effort whatsoever as he resisted.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
They tried to get me banned from my gym and my regular appearances on the science channel - guy who has never been on the science channel again and has gained 50 more lbs of fat

Someone who isn’t me on Reddit kept contacting that show to say he committed sexual assaults in the bathrooms there, I’m glad they did the right thing and banned him.