• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The January 20th court date is just a formality at this point right?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
They should go after that SomervilleDan guy, whoever he was.
Faggot Pat is all bark and no bite. He had Dan's identity for over a year and hasn't done shit. He didn't do anything with Canyon Boykin and Rahul Kumar's identities when he thought they were @SpaceEdge and Quasi. He's just being Quixotic with this stupid lawsuit that he thought wouldn't cost him anything.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Literally fat chance. Bitch Tits knows who our resident hottie Carol is and hasn’t grown the cojones to name them (sorry for playing the pronoun game, hon).

Was he on the Doe list? I don't think I've ever seen Carol mention directly contacting Fat or leaving any honest reviews anywhere. I'm no legal expert, but I doubt that pointing out publicly available marathon timing mat/photo data is something a pig can sue a human over. Seeing the official data in a legal document, proving that he cheated, would be a rib buster though.

G

Was he on the Doe list? I don't think I've ever seen Carol mention directly contacting Fat or leaving any honest reviews anywhere. I'm no legal expert, but I doubt that pointing out publicly available marathon timing mat/photo data is something a pig can sue a human over. Seeing the official data in a legal document, proving that he cheated, would be a rib buster though.
Carol said Pat has his info and dared him to name our Queen in court if I remember correctly.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
No child. This is where all the baby infant child's will be sentenced to death. I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you.

G

Faggot Pat is all bark and no bite. He had Dan's identity for over a year and hasn't done shit. He didn't do anything with Canyon Boykin and Rahul Kumar's identities when he thought they were @SpaceEdge and Quasi. He's just being Quixotic with this stupid lawsuit that he thought wouldn't cost him anything.
Nice vocabulary, child.