• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The January 20th court date is just a formality at this point right?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Well I do declare you boys will be given another 5 months lawdy lawd.

What I imagine the judge saying if it's still him.
“Hmm so you have nothing Mr. Resto?”

“Not as yet, your honor.”

“Well, how much time do you need?”

“Another year or two and we should be able to have some movement on finding an IP address”

“Well, seems a shame to have wasted all this time and money. Extension granted.”

G

“Hmm so you have nothing Mr. Resto?”

“Not as yet, your honor.”

“Well, how much time do you need?”

“Another year or two and we should be able to have some movement on finding an IP address”

“Well, seems a shame to have wasted all this time and money. Extension granted.”
How awesome would it be if Ashley bled the pedos at the SFWA even deeper [MEDIA=youtube]R8sFE8_usN0[/MEDIA]

G

At this point, I almost hope one of the other Does gets served so they can bankrupt the SFWA or Patrick/Niki or both.
Literally fat chance. Bitch Tits knows who our resident hottie Carol is and hasn’t grown the cojones to name them (sorry for playing the pronoun game, hon).

The end of the SFWA pedo fund and the half hovel will fall into our laps solely on account of how fucking stupid our enemies are. Happy Festivus, Pat, Anthony and Uncle Paul. You stupid gross faggots.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Now that the SFWA knows that everybody knows that they were the ones funding the suit, which is likely illegal for a charity, I doubt they are still pitching in
Don't they have to report it in their financial statements? I don't think it is illegal to fund a frivolous lawsuit, but it is definitely illegal for a charity to not report what it is doing with its funds.