The hunt for brand new (2001) Joe copypasta is ON

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
https://www.cdih.net/oa/viewmessages.php?forum=21&topic=11511
non Joe, but such an interesting look into a times capsule, of live reactions on 9/11

Shocked moo didn't post in there
He did

UairXfY.png

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
There's an ASSKISSING session on TV, going on right now, between Hillary, George, Chuck and Rudy and others, that makes me want to VOMIT BIG CHUNKS.

Makes me want to VOMIT BIG CHUNKS is living rent free in my head. I suspect that's not really something people used to say but another retarded Joe-ism.

We need to delve deeper. The (foundry) archives are incomplete.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Did you honestly expect him to be savvy beforehand?
Well, it was the early ‘00s and I figured Joseph, as the smartest Cumia in the land, would’ve at least tried to gain basic web literacy. I guess I gave the old cow too much credit. Shame on me, he has and always will be a retarded old faggot

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
When I was wee lad somehow a couple of my friends and I attended some real life gathering of people who we interacted with on a BBS. For the brothermen here who were born after 1990 and don't know what a BBS is, LOOK IT UP! People would call each other by their BBS "handles". Most of the women were big and fat from what I recall, and all of the males were skinny, bald/balding computer programmer types. In hindsight there was probably at least one paedophile there. Reading this put me right back into that awkward situation... something probably happened to me that I'm blocking out to be perfectly honest witcha
They threw a weird message board party:

Say what? Of course we all know the real reason for 🐜 throwing a message board party to begin with was to meet the user behind this name.

Brother Joe chimes in on page 2 to confirm they were there. It's not like stuff on the internet never goes away, right? :image_9247_m:

Quote by the teen slut herself. They gave her beer. Dicey dicey!

:image_4764_m: