• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Hulkster accidentally tweeted a very heavy private message

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
People say you should fold it, but I just crumple it up like a warrior.
That's who could have saved HH
"I got the TP brother!"
ultimate-warrior.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I also do the crumple technique when in need. The folding technique seems even more wasteful to me but heck what do I know.

I was in Greece for a uni program way back and they had bidets in the bathroom in our apartments. One kid turned it on and got blasted in the face and it knocked his glasses off and they broke.
As soon as I installed my bidet I turned the knob all the way and sprayed my bathroom wall/ceiling and my shirt. I don't know what the fuck I thought was going to happen.

G

It's all about the flushable wet wipes too. One go with regular toilet paper to remove any dingle berries etc then a couple of wet wipes for good clean up. I get scented ones like a faggot because, hey, you never know.
Have been told by multiple plumbers that so-called flushable wipes will still clog up your pipes. Just hock a loogie on the terlet paper.