• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Hulkster accidentally tweeted a very heavy private message

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have lol. Luckily my current GF does not do this. But my buddy with the monster shits claims he does the hand wrap technique also
I have a bidet now. But the hand wrap thing in general seems wasteful and I feel like my fingers would bust through the paper and get all shitty or something. When I have to go straight toilet paper I just take like five squares, crumple it up and wipe my ass with it and repeat as necessary. People say you should fold it, but I just crumple it up like a warrior.

G

I have a bidet now. But the hand wrap thing in general seems wasteful and I feel like my fingers would bust through the paper and get all shitty or something. When I have to go straight toilet paper I just take like five squares, crumple it up and wipe my ass with it and repeat as necessary. People say you should fold it, but I just crumple it up like a warrior.
It's all about the flushable wet wipes too. One go with regular toilet paper to remove any dingle berries etc then a couple of wet wipes for good clean up. I get scented ones like a faggot because, hey, you never know.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Crumplers rise up!

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout

I also do the crumple technique when in need. The folding technique seems even more wasteful to me but heck what do I know.

I was in Greece for a uni program way back and they had bidets in the bathroom in our apartments. One kid turned it on and got blasted in the face and it knocked his glasses off and they broke.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
ee27363a-b480-4c23-a1ac-03a4d772f97f~2.png