• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The hell thread begins to turn on the pig

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Fucking amazing..

c753f623627701beaab089814f34ecd7.PNG

I love that apostlegate.net and Caver's KF thread exist. It means pig can't just lie his way out of everything and people get exposed to the true piece of shit he is.

We're doing the lord's work here, folksch. Never forget that.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Threads like these are why this will never end for Pat. He could just have ignored it and all of it would have died off, almost immediately. But his retard mom installed in him some stupid #DLTIW bullshit and he's too stupid to realize it doesn't work.

You've brought all of this upon yourself, fatty.

Strangers learning about how pathetic he truly is triggers him worse than anything. Twitter was supposed to be his safe space/echo chamber where he could construct a new persona for himself - the tough guy/intellectual/political firebrand. It worked for a while too.

Too bad he decided to keep pouring fuel on the fire though. Now he has multiple websites dedicated to exposing what a true shithead he is. Nice going, ya hog.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I think he invites it because he thinks it bolsters his own victimhood. Not sure he even realizes he does it as the #DLTIW coding overrides everything else.
I could see that. He would love for there to be an entire group of victims that he gets to be the brave leader for. Weirdo faggot

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There are twitter posts that pat made challenging people to his home for a fight. This was before we even found him so it wasnt even the rascals he is was wanting to fight. He was telling someone to fly to milwaukee for a fist fight. I dont have these receipts but I remember at least two different arguments that pretty much said " Come to milwaukee and Ill fight you"