• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The hard hitting facts that he denies to this day

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
NO! Because he's a fat faggot with bitch tits who would rather play King Nothing on Twitter than raise his child.

iu

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Claiming insanity doesnt absolve you of your legal debts pat.
I'm kind of hoping that he turns up to his debtor's examination covered in his own shit to try to get out of it.

It won't work, and he'll likely be alone in his own stink as our boy Jerry will be teleconferencing; and I'd enjoy seeing him stuck to his own chair as he realises he's failed again.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
lol I love that Pat's modus operandi of just saying "BZZZ, WRONG IN EVERY DETAIL, A DELUSION" backfired. He was trying to correcT the record on the fact that he has never seen his daughter (apparently he has seen her a few times up until ~2014/15) but his refusal to elaborate make him sound like an even bigger unhinged retard

btw Ade allowing him to see her at least a few times in the first 2 or 3 years begs the question: what disgusting thing did he do for the Snyder family to further want to cut contact if they were initially amicable?

Last edited:

Beavis

Forum Clout
lol I love that Pat's modus operandi of just saying "BZZZ, WRONG IN EVERY DETAIL, A DELUSION" backfired. He was trying to correcT the record on the fact that he has never seen his daughter (apparently he has seen her a few times up until ~2014/15) but his refusal to elaborate make him sound like an even bigger unhinged retard

btw Ade allowing him to see her at least a few times in the first 2 or 3 years begs the question: what disgusting thing did he do for the Snyder family to further want to cut contact if they were initially amicable?
I don’t think he did anything disgusting. According to John his visitation demands were so ridiculous they said fuck it.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I don’t think he did anything disgusting. According to John his visitation demands were so ridiculous they said fuck it.
It's hard to piece together with bits of information, but I think that was regarding the parenting plan negotiation and eventual surrender of parental rights, which was in 2012 when the baby was born.

But if Patrick is to be believed, he had *some* limited contact with the kid up until ~2014. I know he's an unreliable source but when he lies it's to make himself look better or more like a victim, and in those tweets he looks more like a victim if he hasn't seen her in MORE years, not less.

Which leads me to believe Ade and Jon did permit some limited interactions initially when the kid couldn't even speak or form memories.

Then something happened, or they just ended it because she wasn't a baby anymore and it was important for her development not to have some wairdo uncle-figure calling himself daddy. Maybe that's when Jon had to drive to Pat's place and put him in his place as he hid like a little bitch.

G

It's hard to piece together with bits of information, but I think that was regarding the parenting plan negotiation and eventual surrender of parental rights, which was in 2012 when the baby was born.

But if Patrick is to be believed, he had *some* limited contact with the kid [URL='https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/895428235122561024']up until ~2014[/URL]. I know he's an unreliable source but when he lies it's to make himself look better or more like a victim, and in those tweets he looks more like a victim if he hasn't seen her in MORE years, not less.

Which leads me to believe Ade and Jon did permit some limited interactions initially when the kid couldn't even speak or form memories.

Then something happened, or they just ended it because she wasn't a baby anymore and it was important for her development not to have some wairdo uncle-figure calling himself daddy. Maybe that's when Jon had to drive to Pat's place and put him in his place as he hid like a little bitch.
I have no way to confirm this, but I’m guessing Patrick made some ridiculous demand like biweekly visitation rights with zero financial obligation. I could imagine him saying “Why would I pay you anything when you were the person who cheated on ME!?!?!” He’s that ridiculous that I could see him saying this.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I have no way to confirm this, but I’m guessing Patrick made some ridiculous demand like biweekly visitation rights with zero financial obligation. I could imagine him saying “Why would I pay you anything when you were the person who cheated on ME!?!?!” He’s that ridiculous that I could see him saying this.
" Im not going to pay my tormentors" Im sure he had some retard logic just to be difficult through the whole thing.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
" Im not going to pay my tormentors" Im sure he had some retard logic just to be difficult through the whole thing.
Pat would have some wacky demands about never seeing either Ade or Jon in person. A neutral third party of Pat's choosing must pick up his daughter for him then return her. Some stupid shit that makes sense to only him.

I'd also bet Ade said supervised visits, which makes perfect sense for a kid at that age, and Pat said unsupervised or nothing. Dumb shit to show he was in control of the situation. It was their fault, their actions, so Annabelle must blame them, child.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Pats hard enough to deal with, even when you’re just watching his twitter antics from afar like I am. I could not imagine what he was like to deal with through the divorce and custody battle.

I guarantee his ever growing list of unreasonable demands caused Ade and Jon to throw their arms in the air and say fuck it, which Patrick then spun into “🐷 she 🐷 won’t 🐷 let 🐷 me 🐷 see 🐷 my 🐷daughter 🐷.”

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I just think it's strictly a money thing. I think he would have rather not been liable for paying child support than ever seeing his daughter again.

G

Bam should make an only fans and only give the password to civilians who embarrass rick in public.
just a lil taste, lil taste, of what da owen a forums can do for friends of da show..
Hope you like mongrels, Tim.
MMMMMONGREL RACE OF PEOPLE!