• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The hard hitting facts that he denies to this day

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1649638408032.png

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
The thing is that post is so iron clad that his denial makes him lose all credibility.
Yes, then calls the guy gullible for believing what tubby wrote, its #DLTIW don't let them win even if they won and are holding first place trophy, just make something up or it never happened

Forum Clout
So he signed his rights away because he was a sad, sad baby boy. What's he done since then to get Annabelle (nice cow name, stupid) back I wonder? Because the image he projects online is that of a successful guy who has it all together and is also in a happy marriage. Either that's all bullshit and he's still a sad pussy or he really is a complete fucking deadbeat father. He'll Tweet every little detail about stlaker children and how the court motherfucked him. But in all his years of tweeting, from before we even knew of him and after, is there even one goddamn fawkin tweet where he goes "Tried to regain custody of my daughter today and it's a tough one, maaaan." NO! Because he's a fat faggot with bitch tits who would rather play King Nothing on Twitter than raise his child. I'd fawkin love to know how much he's ever spent on legal fees trying to regain some custody. I bet it ain't much. I bet it's way way less than he's spent on that highland green piece of shit "Susan" and less than he's spent on "new shoes" for his stupid Thai cycle. He's also fat and Niki is boxy.