• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Future of Blogging

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2024-03-03-16-31-00.png
"Tyrone's cock was this big!!"

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
She is such a fucking dolt. This future she's talking about already happened years ago and it's one of the main reasons that the internet is such a cesspit of unoriginal garbage now. Sports reporting algorithms have been around since at least 2010 and even the dumbest copywriters started incorporating ai in their work flow to try and mitigate the race to the bottom effect that started like a decade ago when the bulk of shitty copywriting started getting farmed out to indians who would work for less than a penny per word. She is advocating for a paradigm she doesn't understand the first thing about. I don't understand how someone who has operated an "seo company" for this long would have such little insight into the cutting edge of their field.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Blogging is such a boring fucking topic in 2024. If people have a passion for something nowadays they start a YouTube or Instagram. She missed the boat by at least 15 years.

The fuck does she even know about it anyway? What does she even have any expertise in to blog about? God is this woman aggravating.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Blogging is such a boring fucking topic in 2024. If people have a passion for something nowadays they start a YouTube or Instagram. She missed the boat by at least 15 years.

The fuck does she even know about it anyway? What does she even have any expertise in to blog about? God is this woman aggravating.
I can’t understand someone in 2024 saying the future of blogging his “awesome” and not being sarcastic. Is MySpace still popular according to her? Everything is visual now - just look at YouTube / Instagram / tik Tok etc. - nobody is reading blogs.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I can’t understand someone in 2024 saying the future of blogging his “awesome” and not being sarcastic. Is MySpace still popular according to her? Everything is visual now - just look at YouTube / Instagram / tik Tok etc. - nobody is reading blogs.
Niki does live in wisconsin. It’s probably cutting edge to “blog”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Niki does live in wisconsin. It’s probably cutting edge to “blog”
We joke about places like that being 10 years or so behind but it must be like getting into a Time Machine in Milwaukee. I think hooligans up until a couple years ago still had the old box TV’s in the bar for sports instead of flat screens that places changed to years ago.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
We joke about places like that being 10 years or so behind but it must be like getting into a Time Machine in Milwaukee. I think hooligans up until a couple years ago still had the old box TV’s in the bar for sports instead of flat screens that places changed to years ago.
Never been to wisconsin but been to Minnesota a bunch and it really feels like going back in time 20+ years.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I’ve only lived / been to the coast states so I can’t even imagine what it’s like in flyover country areas. Pat alone is 43 yet seems to be a boomer with his grasp of pop culture / what’s trending.
They’re really nice people but it’s extremely boring, the food is awful, and people are disgustingly fat. I don’t think I could handle living there…I’d prefer to deal with homeless people, feral Npersons, and insane Seattle leftists than fat boring white midwestern people I think…