• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Future of Blogging

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2024-03-03-16-31-00.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Exciting promotional video! These two fugs really know how to sell it.

That nasal Wisconsin accent is so fucking ugly it makes an already unattractive woman even worse on the eyes and ears. Why do so many uggos insist on being in front of cameras? Her husband has the same problem. There's no acceptable reason to have an ego like this.
One of my favorite Pat bits is when he’s trying to talk tough and his Midwest accent flares up and takes all the piss out of it. Refer to Josiah 1 towards the end when Josiah cuts him off

“They thought they could bully me and they were fucking wrong.”

He slightly speeds up the “fucking” and it sounds so impotent. The Midwest accent should only be used for describing how to grow something on a farm or exchanging pleasantries. Thats it

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
One of my favorite Pat bits is when he’s trying to talk tough and his Midwest accent flares up and takes all the piss out of it. Refer to Josiah 1 towards the end when Josiah cuts him off

“They thought they could bully me and they were fucking wrong.”

He slightly speeds up the “fucking” and it sounds so impotent. The Midwest accent should only be used for describing how to grow something on a farm or exchanging pleasantries. Thats it
I called it the "Bobby's mom" accent for the first half of my life because the Goober mom on Bobby's World was my only connection to anyone talking like that. Bobby's World references might not be relevant but that stupid accent will always sound cartoonish and hilarious to me, don't cha' know.