• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The fight of the century is going to go down soon (WingsOfRedemption vs. Boogie2988)

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Boogie is a morbidly obese YouTuber who used to be fairly well liked on the internet. Then people caught onto his grifting & he fired a “warning shot” after a YouTube prankster he had challenged to a fight showed up at his house.

You forgot to mention the retard lives within a school zone when he fired in the air, completely terrified, and got himself arrested and caught charges as a result. Mr. Hassle is still helping people locate their hotdogs to this day.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I absolutely loved the contrast in enthusiasm yesterday .

Boogie - I was in a wheelchair and couldn't imagine traveling let alone boxing a few years ago, I win just by being here.

Wings - No one will respect me no matter how this goes. If I win I beat up a sick old fat man, If I lose I got beaten up by a sick old fat man.

Wings is a miserable cunt but what clarity of vision.

Forum Clout
That boogie guy was in my recommended...what a hateable, needy loser (i went on a binge watch for a day and caught up with his lore).
I recommend the original Boogie vs. Frank Hassle Killstream showdown that pre-empted Frank showing up on his porch to call him a fat faggot and Boogie firing a gun over his shoulder. Boogie is the kind of guy who thinks randomly saying shit like "I was molested as a child" will freak a bully out or something or make them feel bad, Frank is fortunately the kind of person who will respond to that with "I'm glad you were raped and you should kill yourself." Very enjoyable listen.

Side note, this was also the stream that got Ethan Ralph so drunk he publicized a video of himself inseminating his barely legal girlfriend. Not a fan of all of Frank's content but have to give props to his ability to ruin two lives at once.