• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Fatrick Saga is reaching the boiling point

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I think Pat has someone with deep pockets convinced he's going to get a law changed with this lolsuit. Pat can be the face of internet safety and everyone can thank the special boy for saving us all.
Id venture to guess it’s Louise Mensch. She’s always crying about changing the laws and shit and she’s got deep pockets and deep connections. Remember she went on a crusade against us? She made videos of her filming her computer while reading our still hilarious forum and vowed to take us down. She was tagging the FBI and acting like a fucking lunatic like always. I’m convinced it’s her or the SFWA. The SFWA seems less likely as they’re pretty poor as well.

Forum Clout
The crazy thing is, he doesn't even seem to be fazed by that at all, or even accept it as being a remote possibility but it's going to happen imminently. He is going to owe $20K+ to admin when the subpoena gets quashed and that's on top of all the legal fees he's had to pay since the start of the year. This whole thing has to have cost him at least $50K by now.

Again I ask - how the fuck does he have the money for this? Look at where he lives. He's a poor person.

It doesn't make sense even if he has a benefactor. Why would somebody be putting up so much money for him to pursue such a pointless, unwinnable lawsuit? Especially one that's achieved nothing so far other than failure.

There's something so weird going on behind the scenes with this.
I wonder if Pats secret benefactor could be one Anthony Cumia.....